Monochrome World ~Kayla x Kyle~

~~Sorry this was so short (/n\)~~

Everyone was use to the world being black and white. It was just a fact of life, your world was monochrome till you met the love of your life.

So usually you had your parents pick out your clothes. You didn't know about colors, you didn't know about rainbows.

Everything was black, white, and gray.

It was a monochrome world for the loveless.

Kayla didn't know what color her hair was, she didn't know what color her eyes were. She didn't know what anybody really looked like.

While others told her she had the most beautiful red hair or how her blue eyes shined in the sunlight. And her response was usually, "What the hell is blue?"

Until she met him.

Kyle Broflovski, a giant dork but he was sweet. She had known him for a while and thought he was pretty cool. Then he did something no one had ever done before.

He kissed her.

Colors exploded into her vision, causing them both to stumble and hold their head in their hands. As she opened her eyes, she couldn't help the smile that came over her face. She could see color, she could finally see her red hair and her pale skin.

The lockers they were blue. The walls were painted beige, it was an ordinary color but it looked so beautiful to her. "You're even more beautiful in color." Kyle voice filled her ears as she soon realized what had happened. She had met the one person she had been waiting for, the love of her life.

Her soul mate.

Everything didn't seem to matter any more. Because she had Kyle and nothing mattered except Kyle. They both looked at the clock and sighed.

"Hey Kayla I have to get back home." "Okay sweetie, see you tomorrow." Kyle nodded in agreement and kissed her softly. "I love you darling." Humming in response she kissed him again. "I love you too. Be safe."

She called as he waved good bye. "I always am!" He waved and ran down the icy sidewalk. Kayla sighed in contentment. As she sat and watched TV.

Her head suddenly jerked back. "Son of a bitch." She hissed, feeling the massive headache that she had just acquired. She opened her eyes and gasped. The tears fell, streaming down her cheeks and falling onto the carpeted floor. She tried to stand but her knees gave out. Dropping her to the floor as she screamed and sobbed.

"KAYLA! WHAT HAPPENED WHATS WRONG?" Her mother ran down the stairs trying to calm her daughter. But nothing would ever be the same.

The world was monochrome again.