My curse

~Leah's POV~

I woke up with an extreme pain in my back. My shoulder blades felt like they were on fire. You know when you have pain and it hurts so bad that you can't even make a sound. Well this was one of those times.

Armand must have felt my pain threw our bond and woke up instantly getting in a defensive stance. He probably thought that somebody was hurting me and that's where my pain was coming from but when he saw that there was nobody else in the room he wrapped his arms around me trying to comfort me.

"What's wrong my love? Why are you in pain?" He asked with concern in his voice.

I couldn't make a sound. Not even a little squeak. I decided that if I couldn't speak to him out pound maybe I could talk to him through our link. I focused on our bond and finally got the message to go through.

'I woke up with this pain in my shoulder blades. They feel like they're on fire. Please love, make it stop.' I pleaded with him through our link.
His face twisted into one that looked like he was in as much pain as I was maybe even worse. It hurt seeing him in pain and I wish that I could move but I couldn't the pain was too unbearable.

'Baby, I think I have an idea why you're in so much pain but I'm going to need to flip you on your stomach to take a clear look at your back ok? Blink once if you think that you can handle it.' He asked me through our link.

I blinked once to let him know that it was ok for him to do what he had to do. I just wanted the pain to be over no matter what he had to do. He counted to three and I braced myself before he flipped me over onto my stomach and the pain subsided a little due to the fact that I wasn't laying on my back anymore.

He lifted up my shirt and his face looked like he had seen a ghost. He looked so shocked that I began to get scared of what was happening to my back for him to look so shocked.

He snapped out of it and looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Well, my love, I know why you have so much pain in your back. Your shoulder blades in particularly." he said

I looked at him waiting for him to tell me what the fuck was happening to me.
He took in a deep breath and pressed on my back and my pain increased if that was even possible. I wished that I could scream but I couldn't even whimper let alone scream.

After about 5 minutes of him pressing on my shoulder blades I heard a whooshing sound like air had just been blown by a huge fan. The pain faded away and Armand looked at me with a weird look in his eyes and as I was about to ask his what he was looking at me so weirdly for he reached for a mirror.

He held it in front of me so that I could see my body from the waist up. Protruding from my back were two gigantic silver wings. My eyes widened so much that I was sure that they would pop out of my skull.

"You have angel wings Leah." my mate said to me.

Yeah. No shit Sherlock.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long. I was debating whether or not to delete the book since I went from having over 1k reads on my first chapter to having only 14 on my most recent one. Can you guys please help me get more reads. It would really mean a lot. 😿 Thanks guys love you💖