Cave in

~Leah's POV~

"Are you going to keep following me around or are you going to say something?" I asked hunter

His eyes snapped up to mine. Hope flashed through his eyes as I said the first words to him in days. I admit that I was mad at him for a while for yelling at me but I couldn't ignore the mate bond forever.

"Umm...I don't know what to say I didn't think that you were going to talk to me. I honestly thought that you were going to reject me." he said sadly.

"Well if don't want me to talk to you okay then." I said with a smirk. I turned away and counted 3...2...1.

"Wait!!!" he yelled grabbing me by the arm.

He didn't grab hard enough to leave a bruise but enough to get me to stop. He let go as soon as I turned around.

"Okay you've got my attention. What do you want to say." I asked thinking he would fall to his knees to apologize like he had done all week.

"This..." he said cupping my face.

"What the.." i didn't have time to finish my sentence because he cut me off with his lips. They were so soft I could get lost in this forever but I came to my senses and pulled away. He growled not liking my sudden movement.

"Calm down look where we are." I said. He looked around at they now full halls. He sighed looking me in my eyes. Those blue orbs felt like they were looking into my soul.

"We should get to class then. But you are coming out with me after school." he said seriously. All I could to was nod with his eyes looking at me.

"Wait since when are you in my class?" I don't remember having him in my class. He chuckled. I looked straight t him like he was a crazy person.

"Well you really were pissed at me if you didn't realize I changed my schedule. Now I have all my classes with you little mate." I shivered as he said I was his mate. I had waited so long for him now I finally found him and he is all mine.

'All ours' my wolf said. I mentally rolled my eyes at her possessive behavior. But could you blame her I mean our mate was hot.

We walked to class hand in hand. I got lustful looks from the males but hunter growled loudly at them via using them to cower in submission to their alpha. My wolf purred at this knowing that our mate would be 10x as possessive because of his alpha blood. Girls were eying my mate hungrily and I wanted to rip their eyes out their skull for looking at my mate that way.

" Don't pay them any mind love. I only have eyes for you." Hunter whispered in my ear. I blushed madly and nodded. We walked to class in comfortable silence. Until we entered class and Jessica the pack slut walked up to my mate with her cake load makeup and dyed blond hair. She started rubbing herself against him WHILE I WAS STANDING THERE.

'Time to teach this bitch a lesson' growled my wolf

'You got that the fuck right.' I said back.