The New Announcement

~Hunter's POV~

Conflicted.

That's how I was. I was confidant at first about telling my pack about their new Luna and the announcement of their future alpha. But now... now I felt as nervous as I was when I heard the Amber was pregnant with my pup.

I don't know exactly how the pack is going to react to their new Luna but I have a pretty good idea. And believe me, it's not pretty.

Even though I'm nervous about telling the pack I have the man up and be the alpha my parents raised me to be. I plan on telling the pack today at breakfast. It is now 6:00 in the morning and the cooks are downstairs making the pack breakfast.

I knew that I was going to have to get ready sooner or later. So I undressed and got into the shower.

><><><><>TIME SKIP<><><><><

I had gotten out the shower and am now dressed in a black button down shirt with jeans and my gray shoes.

I walked across the hallway to Amber's room to take her downstairs with me to give the news to the pack. I had her in her own room since we don't know each other that well to sleep in the same room. Let alone the same bed.

I knocked on her door and she yelled that she was coming. After she said that the door swung open with her standing there with a huge baby lump.

I assume she saw me staring because she looked at me sheepishly. I sucked up the sadness in side me and pushed the part of me that wished that was Leah standing there bearing my pup to the back of my mind.

I told her to follow me and started walking down the hallway and down the staircase to the first floor.

When we reached the bottom of the steps and heard the pack talking in the kitchen Amber latched onto my arm. I looked down at her and kept walking towards the kitchen.

As soon as I stepped into the kitchen with Amber the whole pack looked at me with wide and curious eyes. I walked to the head of the table and stood standing. I took several deep breaths before speaking.

"Good morning everyone" I said starting off my speech.

"Morning alpha" they all said in unison. I smiled before continuing with a straight face.

"As you all have noticed Leah is no longer here. There was an incident. It turns out Amber here bears my mark and is carrying my pup and your future alpha. Now for all of you thinking 'how are you sure that it's your pup' I have checked and my scent is indeed mixed with hers and the pup is mine. Now as a result if the pup, me and Leah are no longer mates, not is she any longer your Luna. Amber having bearing my mark and carrying my pup, will be your new Luna from now on. I know that this is such a sudden change in our system but I hope that you can all accept Amber as your Luna as you did Leah. And I expect all of you to show her the same respect that you would show me." I said with confidence and a little bit of Alpha power veins the last part.

"Yes alpha." everyone said.

Goddess I hope this turns out well.