What did I agree to?

~Leah's POV~

I was sleeping in my bed and it was Saturday so I planned in sleeping in but apparently Jade had a different idea because she came bursting through my door and jumped on me.

I screamed "Get off me!!!" At her.

When she wouldn't get off I used my alpha voice to command her off me.

"Get off me." I told her. She quickly got off me and lowered her head in submission. I got up and took my chance. I tackled her to the ground and we rolled around on my bedroom floor.

We both burst out laughing. Then we stayed silent for a few minutes.  She finally broke the silence .

"Hurry up and get dressed." she said

"Where are we going?" I grumbled

"We're going to your kryptonite!" she said excitedly

That was my favorite club so I couldn't say no. Maybe it would help me to get over Hunter. So I said ok and booted her out so I could get a shower and get dressed.

After I go out the shower I ran to my closet and picked out my black knee high dress with studs and paired it with my spiked black pumps. I put on a little bit of eyeliner and lip gloss. I left the mascara because my eyelashes were already long.

  I went downstairs to find jade on the couch with her friend Jackson. When they saw me they got up and we headed out,

><><><><>TIME SKIP<><><><><

We pulled up to kryptonite and walked in. My uncle was the owner so we didn't have to wait in a line. All the boys in the line were staring at us and it was then that I looked at what jade was wearing. She was wearing a dark purple dress similar to mine with sliver pumps.

We got in the club and went to the bar. I got vodka while jade just got a beer. After drinking our drinks we went to the dance floor. We started dancing to the sound of NaNa. When I got thirsty again I went to go get me another vodka. the bar tender eyed me up and down but I just took my drink and left.

As I was almost done my drink somebody bumped into me and I suddenly felt sparks fly up my hand to my arm.

'Mate!!!" my wolf howled.

Oh my god. I found my second chance mate. It's only been about a month since the incident with Amber and Hunter. I pray that he doesn't reject me.

I guess he felt the sparks too because he whipped his head around and grabbed my waist bringing me I him as he put his head into my neck. Thank god he's not a human but his smell is different he's not a werewolf.

"Mine." was all he said and I smiled.

He pulled up his head and looked me in the eyes.

"What's you're name my love?" he asked when he said that my heart fluttered.

"Leah Silver. Soon to be Luna of the Silver moon pack." I said

His face looked crushed when I said Luna.

"Does that mean that you already have a mate?" he said this with so much pain I rushed out my arms to comfort him.

"No. Well I did but he is no longer my mate." I said sadly.

"Oh thank god. I have you all to myself. And by the way my name is Armond." He said to me.

Armond. the word sent my wolf in a frenzy. I had to calm her down before she takes over and does something crazy.

"I have to ask, what are you? I know you're not a human because you knew we were mates but you don't smell like a werewolf. So exactly what are you?" I asked

"I'm a fallen angel with a side of demon beautiful. " He said with a smirk making its way onto his face.

"And you my love, are mine and I'm yours. " He told me

"So that means you accept me as your mate?" I asked hopeful

"Of course. I'm yours as long as you'll have me." he said with love in every word leaving no room for a lie.

" Well in that case I'll have you forever." I said looking dead into his greenish grey eyes. This made him smile and he dragged me to the dance floor. I don't care by apocalyptica came on and we both started to slow dance to it while everyone else danced regularly but we didn't care. We had each other and that's all that matters.

I guess I fell asleep dancing because I woke up in a bed with black silk sheets and gold trim. I looked down at the arms wrapped around me and snuggled deeper into Armond's chest. It felt so much more like I belonged here then what I ever felt sleeping in hunters's arms. Maybe all that drama with him happened for a reason and I was meant to be here with armond all along and the moon goddess was simply making sure I was with my true mate.

I didn't notice that as I was thinking Armond had woke up. He pulled me tighter to his chest.

"Morning love." he said kissing my forehead.

"Good morning." I said back

"Do you want to get up or do you want to sleep a little while longer?" he asked me. I said I would like to sleep for a while longer and all he did was nod his head and opened his arms for me. I took no time in snuggling into his muscle packed chest which somehow felt comforting to me. I wrapped my arms around his back and went to sleep in no time. And before I drifted asleep I heard his voice say...

"Sweet dreams my princess."

And I was out.