The baby is comming.

~Hunter's POV~

I woke up next to amber. She was still sleeping. I looked down and her huge stomach. We were expecting the baby any day now and my feelings have grown a little for Amber.

She's not Leah but she is the mother of my child an my packs Luna. Even though I know that I shouldn't think about her. I still have feelings for Leah deep down. My wolf knows that this what not supposed to happen and that he can never be as happy wig Amber and her wolf Emily like he was with Leah and her wolf. But he has sucked it up because he knows that we have a child that we soon will have to take are of and protect. As well as our new mate.

Suddenly Amy, Leah's best friend while she was here mind linked me.

'Alpha, sorry to disturb you but can you come down to the kitchen for a minute. I have some news that I think you should know.' there was an emotion in her voice that let me know I wasn't going to like what she had to tell me.

'I'll be right down.' I said back then cut off the link. I looked down at Amber and slowly slipped out of the bed. Walking down the stairs I could faintly hear Amy tapping her nails on the table. she only does that when she is really troubled about something.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about Amy?" I asked her.

" Well I don't know how to sugar coat this so I'm gonna just get it over with... Leah called me a few days ago and told me that she found her second chance mate. A fallen angel named Armond." she said looking at the floor.

My heart stopped when she said that she had found a second chance mate.

"But that's no it." she said

Oh god please done say what I think she's going to say.

"He marked her as his." she said sending the final blow.

Oh my god. I know I should be happy for her and I told her that I hoped that she found a mate that will love her. But I never prepared myself for it to be so soon. And he marked her already. She must really love him. Now that they bare each other's mark the bond with me should be completely broken. But for me to not feel any pain then she had to have been deeper in love with him then me. And she would have had to have completely lost all feeling for me.

Knowing this I nodded my head to Amy. Thanks her for the news. Then, calmly made my way back upstairs and into the bathroom. Once I Locked the door I feel down to my knees and cried.

'I'm so sorry Leah. I never wanted this to happen. I always thought that you would be in Amber's place. I just hope that you are happy with your mate. I'm sorry.' I thought trying to push it through the mate link but I only found that the link was completely broken. That sent a huge blow to my heart but I knew that I had a mate and child on the way to take care of.

As I finished that thought and stood up I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Um, Hunter." it was Amber

"Yes love?" I asked her. I did love her because our bond grew.

"My water just broke. So I think that's our que to get to the doctor."

I flung the door open and scooped her up in my arms then ran downstairs to the car. Making sure she was strapped in I started to drive to the hospital where a werewolf doctor would deliver our child.