Claiming Whats Mine

~Leah's POV~

Armond was walking with me to the pack house hand in hand. We were almost there when he looked at me and kissed me deeply.

"What was that for?" I asked him

"For being the best mate ever." he said.

Then he took my hand back into his and led me into the pack house and up to our room. once we got there he kissed me and started trailing kisses down my neck to where my collar bone and shoulder meet. I tugged on his hair when he got to that spot and I could feel him smile against my skin.

"Can I mark you love?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

I looked at him confused. " Fallen angels can mark someone?"

"Yeah but the only thing is because we don't have fangs like vampires and werewolves we have to cut a small cut and they drop some of our blood into the wound and then kiss it to seal the bond." he said

" That's different but go for it." I said leaning my head to the side. He pulled a little pocket knife from his pocket and cut a small wound into the spot where a werewolf would usually bite into to. He then cut his finger and dropped his blood into the cut. I thought it would hurt like hell but I surprisingly just felt a tingle like when we touch just enhanced. He slowly brought his lips down to the cut and kissed it healing it and sealing the bond.

When he was done I saw him grin. I pulled down the neck of his shirt so that I could see what our mark looked like. It was my wolf but she had black wings coming out of her back and she was howling up at an angel falling from the sky. I gasped.

"It's so beautiful." I said

"Not as beautiful as you." he said as he crushed his lips onto mine.

I was on cloud nine right now. I announced that I got a second chance mate to my pack and family and they all accepted him with open arms even though he's not a wolf. And my mate just marked me so I'm officially his an he's officially mine. I can't wait until we finally mate. I'm ready when he is.