It's because im silver isn't it?!

~Leah's POV~

After Armond told me that I have angel wings I started to see white spots in my vision. I was blacking out. I fell back onto the bed but no before hearing my mate yelling my name. However his yelling was futile as my vision turned black and my new wings enclosed me in a cocoon.

I opened my eyes only to find myself on top of a hill covered in snow. I was wearing nothing but a knee length dress but surprisingly I didn't feel cold. I started to walk forward as I heard a voice calling my name. As I got to the source of the voice I saw a gorgeous woman with a white floor length gown with pitch black hair. She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and that worried me because I didn't know who she was, where I am, or why I'm here.  I guess my emotions showed on my face because she finally spoke.

" My dear Leah, I'm your mother." She said.

"But my mom is on earth." I said expressing my confusion.

" No my child, I'm your real mother and the creator of all others like you. I'm Selene more commonly known as the moon goddess. However, you can call me mom." She said with tears of joy in her eyes. It finally clicked. Why I always knew that deep down I didn't belong with my family. Sure I loved my parents but I knew that they weren't the ones I was supposed to be with. I looked at her and ran at her crushing her in a hug.

" Mommy! I always knew I didn't belong with my parents but why did they have me to begin with?" I asked looking at her in the eyes.

" Well dear, I couldn't keep you up here as much as I wanted to. I had to let you be with the other werewolves even though you're my biological daughter you're still a wolf. I sent you down so that one day you could be with your mate." She said.

" Do you mean Hunter? Mom her rejected me for Amber.  That's ok though I have Armond now." I said.

" No baby, Hunter wasn't the one you were supposed to be with. Neither is Armond." She said looking at me with sadness.

" But mom I have Armond and he's my mate and I'm his destined." I said desperately trying to get her to admit she wasn't serious.

" Baby, you're above both of them. Armond is not your true mate neither is Hunter. Armond may have marked you but he was only clouded by desire by feeling your power and your wolf was desperate for love and that's why you felt the sparks." She explained

" But we're married. He marked me. Maybe you made a mistake." I pleaded. She just sighed and with a wave of her hand she showed me earth right now. I looked into the vision and saw my husband. He was sitting next to my bed and I was unconscious. He was crying and I was glad that he cared about me. I looked at my mom as to tell her that she was wrong but her eyes were glued on Armond. I just kept watching him but what I saw next shocked me.

He lifted his nose in the air as if a wolf would when they smelled.... Their mate. Then a girl walked in and they locked eyes. I had never seen her before but I could tell she was his destined by the way he looked at her. Tears started to build in my eyes as they started to kiss. Suddenly she broke apart from him and looked at my body.

" Who is that?" She asked him. He looked at her confused as if he has forgotten all about my comatose body in the bed behind him. He looked behind him and it was like a bell went of in his head. He looked back at her like it was nothing.