Getting thorugh the pain

~Leah's POV~

Pain. That's all I felt pain and sorrow. I just lost my mate. Now I have no one. No one but my wolf.

I was on my way to Alpha Red's pack house. I was going to collect my precious possessions then help the pack members that the alpha sent to move my things.

I was about to open the door to the alpha's room since that's where my things were. But I was shocked at the sight when I opened the door. There stood the alpha and 'Luna' sitting on a chair with Amber in his lap.

She must have smelt me walk in because her head snapped up and towards me. She got up and fixed her outfit and the alpha sat there in the chair. I had to show them that I wasn't still in pain. So I walked right up to them and said with my head held high.

"Alpha, Luna, I apologize for my intrusion but I just came to get my things. I will be gone soon and I wont be a bother to you anymore." I said looking at both of them.

The Luna nodded and continued to stand next to the alpha.

I went to the dresser and got all of my pictures with and without ... Hunter in them. Then all my jewelry I left the ones that the alpha had gave to me on the top of the dresser. Then, finally I was done and took all of my belonging with me as I walked to the door.

I stopped dead in my tracks though as I stood in the doorway as the alpha and Luna said at the same time.

"Good Luck" they said in unison.

I nodded once then continued out the door, down the hallway, and down the stairs. Instead of going to the door I went to the fireplace in the living room and took all the picture that hunter and I took together and threw them into the flames. I watched them burn as the pack members looked at the pictures that were now engulfed in the blue flames.

I hadn't noticed that the alpha had been standing in the living room behind me. He looked at me with a look of sorrow. I walked up to him and said,

"Excuse me Alpha Red." I said with my voice calm.

"You don't have to call me Alpha Red you can call me hunter." he said with hope on his voice

"Sorry, but I think Alpha Red is more appropriate in this situation. And no disrespect but I have to go and I can't get by you." I said looking straight at the door or in other words anywhere but at him.

He hesitated by moved anyway. I walked by him. Things in hand, and out the front door. This is no longer my home. I don't belong here. I just hope that I can find my second chance mate to help me heal. Please moon goddess. Send me another mate.