A choice to make

~Leah's POV~

Those words. Those 5 little words. Had my whole world coming down on top of me. She was pregnant. With my mate's pup. I can't believe this is happening to me. Why did this have to happen to me?

"Hunter you know you have to make a choice." Amber said coming up to his side and grabbing his arm again.

I felt a sting in my heart as she held him and he didn't push her away.

He looked up at me and said the words that caused my heart to shatter and disappear like it was never there...

"I ,Hunter Red, reject you Leah Silver as my Luna and mate." He said this so low that if I hadn't felt the pang in my heart I wouldn't have known what he had just said.

Hope let out a long howl of sorrow,pain,betrayal,anger, and most of all REJECTION.

Our ma... Hunter had just rejected us for Amber. A girl he had forgot about until she came back to take him away from me.

"I'm so sorry Leah. But she is having my pup. I can't be so selfish as to ignore that for my own happiness. This is a mistake that I will have to live with for the rest of my miserable life. I just pray that you can forgive me and find your second chance mate. A man that can make you happy as I would have done if this didn't happen. But just to let you know... I will always love you. You will always be my one true mate."

He said will tears welling in his eyes.

"I'm sorry that this had to happen. But if it wasn't his pup I wouldn't have came here and broke you two apart. I know that he is not my true mate. But I hope that he can love me just the same for the sake of our child. I'm so sorry. I pray to the moon goddess that she will give you another mate." Amber said will hope and pity in her voice.

My wolf wanted to go over to her and rip her apart limb from limb. But she couldn't find it in herself to kill a soon to be mother and her unborn child that didn't do anything wrong. So she came to the surface and said the words that I couldn't bring myself to say.

"I, Leah Silver and her wolf hope, accept your rejection Alpha red and renounce my place as Luna of the Red Moon Pack" she said it with so much pain that I had to take control before she broke completely down.

He had a look of pain and sorrow as she said Alpha Red instead of Hunter and renounced our place as Luna.

"I'm so sorry. I will have some of the pack member to move your things back to your pack house." Hunter said with his voice breaking at the end.

~Hunter's POV~

WHY?!?! Why did Amber have to come and bare my mark and carry my pup. I'm in love with Leah but I can't be selfish and reject Amber while she is pregnant with my pup. I can smell the scent of my pup on her. She is with pup. My pup.

My wolf Ryder said that he could come to the surface and say the words so I didn't have to go thorough that but I rejected his offer. This was something I had to say myself. I owe Leah that much. I took a deep breath and said.

"I, Hunter Red, reject you ,Leah Silver as my mate and Luna." I said it so low that even a werewolf would have trouble hearing me.

I blocked out Amber's speech to Leah not caring what she has to say.

It was when Leah's wolf hope came to the surface I knew what was coming next.

"I, Leah Silver and her wolf hope, accept your rejection Alpha Red and renounce my place as Luna of he Red Moon pack." her wolf said this. I know that because her eyes had turned blue and her hair turned silver.

My wolf howled in sorrow,pain,and loss. We just lost our true mate because of a mistake that we will have to live with for the rest of our life.

"I'm so sorry. I will have a few pack members move your things to your pack house." I said with my voice breaking at the end.

I can't believe this is happening to us. I lost my true mate for a little mistake. This was one of the hardest choices I ever had to make.