Problems pt.2

~Leah's POV~

I was running full speed into the forest towards the scent of my mate and to the said problem.

When I got there I couldn't believe what I saw.

There standing right in front of me was hunter kissing a girl with light brown hair. My heart felt like it was breaking in two.

I guess hunter felt my presence because he broke away from the girl and looked my directly in the eyes.

I stared right back as if I could see into his soul. He tried to move towards me when the brunette grabbed a hold off his arm. I glared daggers as him and her.

What was happening? Who was this girl that has a death grip on my mate's arm? Was she his mate? No I was so what could've pushed him to kiss her and not push her away?

'Who do you think she is?' I asked my wolf

'I don't know but she better get off our mate before she loses that hand.' she growled in my head

Talking to my wolf had causes me to lose my focus on hunter and the mystery girl. In doing so I have allowed hunter to be able to get closer to me. So close that if he moved forward anymore he would be kissing me.

I took a step back not wanting that to happen seeing he had just kissed that girl. He saw the hurt and betrayal in my eyes and flinched under my gaze.

"Leah..baby I can explain." He said trying to get me to hear him out.

"Explain what? That I was just an attempt to make her jealous?" I said deathly calm.

He looked at her then to me and sighed. He looked up at me and said..

"She's my mate."

When he said this my wolf howled in anger, betrayal, pain, and most of all possible rejection.

"Wha.. how? I thought we were mates." I said in a whisper.

"We are but the thing that I never told you was that me and her used to go out and one night I got drunk and hooked up with Amber back there and I guess I marked her and forgot all about it the next morning. I didn't know about anything that happened because the next morning she was no where to be found. The only person that knew was her. When my beta James burst through the door and told us that there was problem I rushed here thinking that it was a vampire or a rouge. I was right about the rouge part but I had no idea that the rouge would be Amber. When she told me what happened and that I marked her and that she was my mate I was shocked. Me and you are mates because you are my true mate but she is my mate by baring my mark." He explained all at once.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening." I said with my voice cracking.

He took a deep breath and without looking me in the eyes said..

"But I haven't told you the worst part.....she's pregnant with my pup."