Author's Update

Hey guys I know I have an updated my story in a long time oh wow seems like almost 3 years when I'm looking at it, for the longest time I lost inspiration due to the fact there hadn't been any recent Planet of the Apes media or such, not to mention real life Got in the way to the point I couldn't even write for my other stories anymore. I went through a lot the last 3 years for money troubles, emotionally and mentally abusive in law, controlling mother, and not to mention a online stalker I've had for a number of years. I also realized I was a kind of a pest in the fandom back then, I'm not very good with social cues or sometimes I didn't realize messaging people a lot even just to ask him how their day was could be annoying sometimes. So my inspiration was on a standstill, and I'm not going to lie I dealt with a deep form of depression most days sometimes burn out. But with the new movie coming out my inspiration is coming back again :)

But it's made me review my writing and I realized most of it was atrocious cuz I didn't really have an editor back then and I realize I could have done a bit better, I have gotten a little bit better since back then and I do have someone helping me with editing now but I think I'm going to rewrite What Makes a Savage, making it so that while it's set a little bit after Dawn like what I originally was doing but I was thinking of making Koba survive along with adding the elements of the soldiers and whatnot and maybe even adding mutants but not like the original films. Also exploring more about the animosity between Iris and Koba which I have had mentioned in the story a couple times but never fully went on details. I think with this rewrite it will be a new chapter in my writing and show more of what I wanted to show of Iris originally and her story because I do believe I could have written her better I don't know when I'll start because I'm still a bit busy but I know I will definitely do it soon :)