15.5 Verse

"These hearts adore, everyone the other beats hardest for, outside this place is warm, outside it starts to pour" ~The Neighbourhood

It's been 3 days and 6 hours since Wren left me standing there, like an idiot, in the bathroom stall of Grande Hall, staring at the ground. She knew.

She fucking knew.

How'd she know?

Beats me.

She figured me out long ago, and decided to take me for a fool and play along. My face contorts into anger again as I glance at my reflection in my bathroom mirror. Oh how I hate how he looks at me. That look he always gives me whenever I look at him. He knows that some girl- no, not just any girl, but the girl I despise the most in the whole world.

The girl who would haunt me in my nightmares all night. Three days in a row, she would appear in my dreams. She would lean in and hold my face in her palms. She would press her body onto my own and pull me so close to her, that I could feel the heat radiating off her body. She would lean into my ears, her lips parting to say the sweetest things imaginable. Then she bring her plump lips close to mine, just inches away before pulling my hair backwards, hard.

I could feel it every time, how she would pull my hair back, yanking my head away, before pulling it back again close to her face. Then she would whisper those same venomous words.

"Is that what you wanted to hear? Don't tell me you really thought you scored. That you somehow got me to sleep with you tonight? That tonight will be the night you ruin me?

Think again sweetheart, you lost"

Again and again and again.

Over and over again.

It's always the same dream.

Every single night she would haunt me.

Every. Fucking. Night.

And as much as I wish to say that I hate it, I find myself waiting every day for the night to come, just so that I could lay my eyes on her in my dreams again.

Just to feel her warm body pressed to me, and her lips so close to my own. Just to feel her breath on my neck.

Just to hear those words coming out of her lips again, laced with venom. Just to see that look of pure hatred on her face again. Just to feel her gaze looking at me with such disgust, that it would drive a person insane.

She haunts me.

And I find pleasure in it.

Oh how I hate my mind.

A/N:
..............................
Jay is out of service atm.
Author wishes you well tho
~456 words