Chapter 1 (Moving to London)

Linn and I had just checked in our bags and then we went to the gate and sat down on the chairs. We started to talk about how it will look like to live in London. Since high school we always wanted to go to London, and now we're finally got to buy our own apartment in London.

When we had talked a while, we heard through the speakers that they would open our gate so we walked over to it and waited in the queue. The queue went quickly and we were soon inside the plane. When we had found our seats and sat down, we began to get very nervous.

~~~~~~~~

When we had landed, we went out to the band to get our bags. When we had done that we took a bus into the city and then we changed the bus into another one. We didn't want to take the underground today, we wanted to see a little of the city so we took the bus insted.

As we stood outside our apartment, we were very excited. We went into the apartment and took the elevator to the 5th floor. When we arrived at the door to our apartment, I opened the door and we went inside together. It was one of the most beautiful apartments we had ever seen. We both like the British style so it suits us very well! There were two bedrooms I and Linn took a respective. We started to unpack our clothes and put it in the closet. When we were finished we went into the city to look for a supermarket.

When we got back home again to the apartment, we made tacos to celebrate that we have moved to London. We had many laughs attacks during the dinner, but that was nothing unusual! When the clock was 9pm we went to bed because it had been a long day with a lot of laughs and it had become a whole new life for us, because our dream had finally come true.