Chapter 19 (They're coming!)

*Celina's POV*

We drove to the mall and walked into some stores. After we had ate we walked into MAC. Louis and Harry though it was a really boring idea but them followed us anyways. I and Linn walked to the eyeshadows directly. We really wanted some new eyeshadows. Louis and Harry just stood there beside us and looked at us and laugh sometimes because we couldn't choose which eyeshadow we would have. Then I looked up from the eyeshadows I saw Tanya Burr. 

"Linn look, there is Tanya Burr." 

"Where?" She said and looked up from the eyeshadows.  

"There!" I said and pointed at the direction there Tanya was. 

"Yeah, there she is." 

"Come Linn and you guys too!" I said and we all walked towards Tanya. 

"Hi Tanya!" I said when we was almost towards her.  

"Oh, hi Cel!" She replied and we hugged each other. And then I introduced Linn for her. Louis and Harry already known her because she had done their makeup for a photoshoot a little time ago.  

"It was really nice to meet you Linn. Cel has talked about you a lot." Said Tanya. 

"It's nice to meet you too." Linn answered and gave me a look that we're going to talk about that later. 

I and Tanya are really good friends. Tanya found me on YouTube and she contacted me and she thought I was really good at makeup and she wanted to meet me. So we met and it was really funny and we got really good friends and we have make many videos together. But this is the first time Linn meet her and I hope that they would be good friends too. 

"Tanya can't you help Linn to choose a eyeshadow?" I asked.  

" Yes, of course." Tanya answered.  

We walked back to the eyeshadows and looked at them. 

"I think you would go for a brown eyeshadow actually." Tanya said.  

"Yeah, that would look really nice on you!" I said. 

"Do you think so?" 

"Yes Linn! Trust us." I said.  

She took the brown eyeshadow and then Tanya helped me to choose and then we walked and paid the eyeshadows and said goodbye to Tanya.

------------------

*Louis's POV*

We have got home from the mall and it was late on the afternoon. We all sat in the couch and watched a movie. 

"I need to go to the toilet." I said but I didn't say the truth because I'm going to call Cel's parents and I want it to be a secret to tonight. So I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I picked up my phone from the pocket and sat me down on the bed and unlocked the phone. I went into my contact list and took out the number to Cel's parents and called them. 

"Hello, Cel's mum answered."  

"Hi, it's Louis, i said."  

"Oh, hello Louis. Why do you call?"  

"I need to ask you a question.." 

"Okay, about what?"  

"If you and Patrick and Cel's sister's would come here to London in two days?" "Yes, of course. That would be really funny." 

"Good! But don't tell Cel, it will be a secret." 

"Okay, I'm not going to tell her." 

"Good! I need to go now, bye Sarah." 

"Okey, bye Louis." 

I hung up and called my mum and asked if she, my step dad and my four sisters would come to us in two days. She said that it would be really funny and I said that Cel's family will be here too. After I hung up, I walked downstairs to the other in the living room. I entered the room and sat me down beside Cel and she cuddle up against me. 

"Where were you?" 

"On the toilet." 

"So long?" 

"Yes, is it a problem?" 

"No, not at all. It's just you haven't been on the toilet so long before." 

"Oh, no I haven't." 

We finished the movie then we all walked to bed.

When I and Cel was in the bed I held her tight and kissed her neck then she turned around to face me. 

"I love you Lou." 

"I love you too Cel." Then she kissed me on the mouth.  

I pulled away and looked deeply into her blue eyes.  

"Love I need to tell you something." I said.  

"What do you need to tell me Lou?" She said confusing.  

"Our families are coming and visit us in two days." 

"What did you just say! Are they coming?" She said and sat up in the bed.  

"Yes!" I answered and sat up in the bed too. 

"Aw, Louis I love you so much!" She said and gave me a kiss on the mouth and hugged me tight.  

"I love you too. And then they're here so are we going to tell them that we're getting married." 

"Yeah, of course we're going to say that" And she gave me a kiss on the mouth.  

I pulled away and we both laid down in the bed again and I took her waist and pulled her closer to me.

*Celina's POV* 

I couldn't be more happier then I was now. I got my best friend back and now Louis has been adorable to my family! I just couldn't be more happier! But I still got hate from the fans but Louis doesn't no it. He thought the fans have stopped. But they haven't. When I'm home alone, I think of it all the time. I can't let it go out of my head. Sometimes I feel so bad that I almost cut my wrist. No one knows that I feel so bad.

I could feel Louis's strong arms around me and I could feel his breath in my neck. I thought he was asleep so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

-------------------

I hoped you liked this chapter and more will be up soon! Bye guys! ♡