Chapter 23 (The Party)

*Louis's POV*

"Everybody ready? Linn just texted me and said that they're on their way" I said to everyone in the room.

"Yeah, we're ready!" All of them said in chorus.

I have invite all of Celina's youtube friends from both UK and US and of course the boys. So it's going to be fun to see her face when we all screams surprise when she turns the lights on in the living room.

"They're coming!" Harry screamed from the hall. He runs into the living room and hides behind the couch and he made all of us laugh at him.

"That wasn't funny guys!" He screamed at all of us. 

"That was really funny Harry!" Tyler Oakley said with a laughing voice.

"Shhh everyone! They're coming!" I said.

*Celina's POV*

I and Linn walked out of the car and took all of our bags with clothes and walked to the front door. I walked first to open the front door but it was locked.

"Aren't they home?" I asked Linn.

"I don't think so." She replied.

"Do you have a key? " I asked.

"Yeah, wait a second... here you go!"

I opened the door and walked in and Linn closed the door behind us. I turned the light on in the hall and took off my shoes and Linn did the same.

"Do you know where they are?" I asked Linn.

"No I don't..." She replied to my question.

I walked towards the living room to put on the TV and Linn was right behind me. I turned the lights on and...

"SURPRISE!!!" A lot of people screamed and I was totally chocked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEL!!" Everyone screamd right after they had screamed surprise. I was still chocked. Louis came towards me and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday love." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks BooBear. Have you did all of this to me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have. Do you like it love?"

"I love it!" I said to him and kissed him on the mouth.

Then everyone came up to me because they wanted to hug me and say happy birthday. After that the party started. Harry turned on the music and everyone started to dancing.

But before I start to dance I need to change my clothes so I walked upstairs to the bedroom. I walked to the closet and opened it. I choose my white shorts, my navy blouse and my white converse. My hair was still in curls so I didn't do anything with it. I walked to my accessories and I choose my Daniel Wellington watch and the necklace that Louis gave me this morning.

Then I walked downstairs to the other. I walked into the living room there everyone was. I saw Louis with Tanya and Jim. They talked so I walked towards Louis. When I was behind him I put my hands on his waist. He turned around to face me. He kissed my lips and I back then he pulled away.

"Where were you?" Louis asked.

"Upstairs, I changed my clothes." I answered.

"Okay, I thought you where disappeared." He said and laughed a little.

"No, I wasn't disappeared." I said and laughed.

Jim and Tanya laughed at our conversation.

"So how do you feel about being 20 Cel?" Tanya asked.

"Good, I think." I said and smiled at her.

*5 hours later*

Louis and I stood in the hall. We have just said goodbye to Zoe and Alfie.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Louis asked.

"Of course I had. This night was amazing!" I said and smiled at him.

He kissed me on the mouth and I kissed back. I pulled away and looked deeply into his blue eyes.

"Where is Linn and Harry?" I asked

"I don't now. Maybe they're in their bedroom, I don't know." He replied.

I smiled as an answer.

"Do you think what I think?" He asked and smiled.

"Yeah, I think that."

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Let's go to bed then." He said and gave me a kiss on the mouth and took my hand in his and we walked upstairs to our room.

----------------

I know it's short chapter, but I have finally updated after 2 weeks. I don't know when the next chapter will be up because I'm going to Stockholm tomorrow. Byyyye!♥