Chapter 9 (Christmas)

* 2 months later *

I, Louis, Linn and Harry were out and bought Christmas presents in London because it is Christmas Eve next week. There were many fans who came up to us and wanted to take pictures and get an autograph of Louis and Harry.

When we were on our way home, I and Louis started talk about how we would celebrate Christmas. We decided that we would celebrate Christmas at the home of Louis parents because it's Louis's birthday, too, and then the day after Christmas, we will fly to Sweden and celebrate Christmas with my family. Linn and Harry would do the same as I and Louis decided.

When we got home, we hit all the presents and listening to Christmas music and had it cozy. When it started to play a famous Christmas song that was Swedish, I and Linn started sing and became crazy. Louis and Harry looked at us. They didn't understand what we were singing but they started laughing because we were completely crazy. When the song was over, we started talking in Swedish and we didn't think about it. We started talking a lot of old memories in Swedish and started laughing so we could not breathe. Louis and Harry started laughing again.

- Please, can you speak English we understand nothing, 'said Harry.

- Oops, sorry. We started talking a lot of memories, I said with a laughing voice.

* Christmas Eve *

I woke up to Louis who kissed my neck. I turned around.

- Happy birthday boobear, I said and kissed him on the mouth.

- Thank you so much love. Love you.

- Love you too.

Then he kissed me on the mouth and I back. Then he stopped to get out of bed and get something. I looked after him until he came back to bed. I sat up and he gave me a gift. I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the mouth. I opened the gift and it was a box. In the box was the cutest necklace I had ever seen. It was a heart with the words "Louis" on it. Louis put it on me and then I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the mouth. Then I went out of bed to retrieve his gift. I gave it to him and sat down on the bed again. He opened it and took out the silver necklace I had bought. I put it on him then he kissed me and I back.

* 5 hours later *

When I and Louis had pressed the doorbell, we stood and waited for a while until Lottie opened the door for us. We went in and everyone greeted us. I had only met Louis mom once before so I was a little nervous to meet the other. Louis noticed it on me when we were greeted at all. Louis presented all for me and showed me around the house. The whole evening was amazing. I got to know Louis sisters and the twins was so sweet.

Me and Louis is going to sleep at his parents house. We slept in Louis's old room in his bed. It was obvious that he felt like home. Before we fell asleep Louis kissed me on the mouth and put his arms around me.

* The next morning *

We both woke up because the twins laughed. Me and Louis looked at each other and smiled then he kissed me on the mouth. Then there was a knock on the door and Lottie opened and went inside.

- The breakfast is served, she said.

- We're coming soon, 'said Louis with his hoarse morning voice.

Lottie smiled then she went out and closed the door. Me and Louis got up out of bed and put on our clothes. Then we went into the kitchen where everyone already seated and would just start eating. During breakfast, I told they about myself and Lottie told me that she also had an interest in makeup and when I told her that I had a makeup channel on youtube. Then I told them a little about my family and where they lived in Sweden. After we finished eating, I went to Louis's room and packed our things in our bags to go to the airport. We hugged everyone before we went. Louis then took my hand and we walked out to the taxi standing outside the house.