Chapter 15 (Wonderful date with Louis)

*Celina's POV * 

We have almost come home to our hotel from Linn's grandparents house. I was really nice to meet our families and eat breakfast with them. And spent a little time with them before them are going home to their hometown.

I and Louis walked to our hotel room and Louis held my hand tight in his. We walked into our room. 

- When are we going out tonight? I asked.

- Maybe 7 tonight?  

- That sounds great!  

- Good! Said he with a smile on the face and I smiled back.

*Linn's POV * 

- I'm going to Celina and Louis now? 

- Why now? 

- I need to fix her for tonight.  

- Okay, I love you.  

- Love you too, bye! I closed the door behind me and walked to Celina's and Louis's room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to opening the door. 

- Hi, said Louis when he opened the door.  

- Hi, is Cel here?  

- Yes, she is in the shower. But you can come in and wait for her. 

- Okay, thanks! I walked in and sat me in the couch and took up my iphone from my pocket to check my instagram. I have got much comments from the fans. Many of the fans have asked "which hotel are you guys on?". Of course I don't answer that question. I turned around to face Louis who was sitting on the bed with his iphone in his hand. 

- Hey Louis!  

- Yeah! He looked up from the phone to face me. 

- Where are you and Cel going tonight?  

- I don't know, but we are going to a nice restaurant.  

- That sounds great! Anything else? 

- I don't know, maybe going to the park and just talk. 

- Okay, she are going to love it! 

- Do you think that?  

- Yes, just trust me. 

- Okay. I trust you, he said and smiled at me and I smiled back at him then i turned around to watch my phone again.

After a while Celina came out from the bathroom. She was a little bit chocked because she didn't hear that I had come into the hotel room. And she thought it was little embarrassing because she had only her towel on her then she walked out of the bathroom and i could see that because her face turned into a little bit red. 

- Are you embarrassed? I asked her. 

- No! She answered.  

- Yes you are! I said and I and Louis started to laugh at her. 

- Stop, both! She cried. 

I stopped laughing and walked to her wardrobe their she had put all her clothes. I chose a pair of red pants and a cute white blouse and her white converse. I took all of the clothes and I and Cel walked into the bathroom. 

- Can you take the clothes on? I asked.  

- Of course Pandabear! 

- Thanks Teddybear!  

She put on the clothes she would wear and then I curled her hair and then I put on some makeup on her. She don't want so much makeup because Louis loves her just like she is. So I did a normal makeup. Then I was done with everything.  

- So, I gotta go now. 

- Oh, okay.  

- Have a nice date and tell me everything for me tomorrow.  

- I will! Bye! 

-Bye! I walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis sitting on the bed. 

- Bye Louis!  

- Goodbye Linn! And i walked out of the room and closed the door and walked to my and Harry's hotel room. 

*Celina's POV * 

I looked a last time in the mirror before I walked out to Louis. Louis sat on the bed then I walked out of the bathroom.  

- Wow! You look beautiful! He said.  

- Thanks, you too! 

He had blue pants and a white t-shirt with red stripes on and his white converse like me and his hair was just ah I have no words for it. It was so sexy.

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the mouth then he took my hand and we walked to the door.  

- It's a taxi outside the hotel, he said. 

- Okay, let's go.  

We walked to the taxi and sat us in it. Louis whispered something to the car driver and i couldn't hear what he said. 

- What did you say to him? I asked.  

- It's a surprise love, he said and kissed me on the mouth. I was exited for what he had planned for this date. He hadn't say anything about it so I was really excited for this one.

The taxi parked and Louis payed the driver. Then I and Louis walked out from the car. I looked around me and I noticed that we was outside a park.  

- Come love, he said and took my hand and I followed him. We walked to a lake and there was also blanket with a picnic basket on. We walked to it. 

- I think this date are going to be the best and this is just so beautiful, I said and gave him a kiss on the mouth.  

- Thanks love, he answered.  

We both sat us down and started to eat. 

*Linn's POV * 

- Do you want to watch a movie with me honey, asked Harry. 

- Yes of course, why not. 

- Which movie do you want to watch?  

- I don't know, you can choose.  

- Okay, I chose "Love Actually". 

- Okay. It was a long time ago we saw it. 

- Yeah, I know. 

Harry put on the movie and i sat me in the couch then came Harry and sat down  beside me. He put his arm around me and the other hand he held my hand and then he kissed me on the forehead and then he put his head on mine.

*Celina's POV * 

After we had ate we just talked about everything. After we had talked a while he took my hand and we put us up from the ground. When we both stood up he dropped my hand and he went down on his knees in front of me and pulled out a ring. 

- I love you so much Celina and I couldn't wait for this moment anymore. Do you want to marry me Celina?  

I was chocked and confused. Did he actually asked me?!  

- Yes! I love you so much Louis! I almost cried.  

He pulled the ring on my finger and then he get up from his knees and hugged and kissed me and I back. This was the best date ever!

----------

I hoped you liked this chapter and more will be up in a few days! Bye!♡