Chapter 10 (Met my old classmate)

* The next day *

Me and Louis woke up by a knock on the door, it was my mom. She opened the door and said it was breakfast. Then she shut the door and went back. I turned to Louis. I smiled at him and he took away my hair from my face then we kissed each other on the mouth. Then we went up and put on our clothes and went into the kitchen where the others were sitting at the table and had just started eating.

- Can you tell us a little about yourself? Asked my mother.

- Sure, replied Louis

Louis told quite a bit about himself and his family. I don't think they understood all about that he said, but I did.

After about an hour we had made us in order to meet Linn and Harry. I called Linn and wondered if they were finished. They was, we would meet them in 10 minutes. Me and Louis took on our outerwear and we said goodbye to the others. When we walked out the door Louis took my hand and we walked to where I and Linn have always met when we were younger. When we were waiting for Linn and Harry started my mobile buzz. When I took the cell phone it said “Frida” on the screen. I replied.

- Hello Frida, I said in Swedish.

- Hello Cel. You I was just wondering if you are in Sweden? Asked Frida.

- Yes, we are in Sweden and we are heading out to the village, I replied.

- Oh, would love to meet you.

- Yeah, that would be nice. But I and Linn are not themselves in Sweden. Louis and Harry are here too.

- Omg, now I just have to meet you.

- Okay, but it must be fast. So you are not freaking out completely.

- Haha, yes. Shall we meet for a half hour at the café?

- Yeah, see yaa, bye.

- Bye.

Then I put a smile on my face.

- Who was it? Louis asked.

- It was Frida, the girl I told you about.

- Okay, what did she want?

- She wanted to meet us in half an hour.

- Okay, that will be fun.

Then we saw Linn and Harry coming down the hill. When they came to us, we hugged each other and started walking towards the village.

On the way to the village I told that we would meet Frida. Linn was happy because it was 6 months ago we saw her. On the way down to the village, there were many who drove past us and we noticed that they were staring at us. Then we saw some girls I and Linn recognize. The girls became crazy and ran up to us to take pictures and get an autographs of Harry and Louis. When we arrived at the café where we were to meet Frida, she was already there, waiting. She was overjoyed when she saw us and she walked up to us and hugged me and Linn and greeted Louis and Harry.

- It's true, Frida said in English.

- Yes, it is, Linn said.

We noticed that Frida was nervous because she didn't know what to say.

- How have you been for 6 months? I asked finally.

- I have had the unbelievable, ‘she replied.

- That's good, Do you still have a boyfriend?

- Yes, she said, and smiled with her whole face.

- But we  have to go on, we’ll meet next time we come to Sweden or you come to us in London, said Linn.

- Yes, we’ll meet some other time.

Before she left, she got a picture of Louis and Harry and an autograph from them. When she had gone Louis took my hand and Harry took Linn’s hand and we kept walking until we came to another café where I and Linn were used to eat. We went in there and ordered coffee and just talked and laughed.

When we walked out of the cafe Louis took my hand and we started walking home. On the way home we met some fans and they wanted pictures of us and their autograph. We also met a lot of cars and they sat in the car staring at us. When we were at the place we met at before so went Linn and Harry home to Linn and I and Louis home to me.

When we arrived to my house. Before we opened the door we heard a lot of female laughter. It was Elvira and her friends laughing. Me and Louis went quietly into the living room to watch movies. We sat on the movie Grease. Louis put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. Then we heard some who giggled and it was Elvira and her two friends.

- We hear you, ‘I said in Swedish.

Then they came into the living room and asked a lot of questions to Louis.

- Your not at all like in the video diaries you guys did in the x-factor, ‘said one of them

- Haha, god. Are you looking at them? Asked Louis.

- Yes ..

- So embarrassing, said Louis.

He got to know them a little but then I and Louis saw the film finished. The whole evening was amazing. I noticed that Louis had great fun with my family and he began to feel at home.

Me and Louis decided to go to bed. As we lay in bed I turned around and Louis looked deep into my eyes and kissed me passionately. Then we stopped and we smiled at each other.

- Do you enjoy to be with my family, I asked.

- Yes, your family is absolutely amazing.

I kissed him on the mouth.

- When does the tour start? I asked then.

- In a week, so we need to spend much time together.

- Of course we're going to do.

Then we kissed each other and I fell asleep in his arms.