Chapter 25 (Be strong Cel)

*3 days later*

*Celina's POV*

It was only me and Louis home, Linn and Harry was at the mall. I didn't feel well so I and Louis stayed home. I didn't tell Louis why I didn't feel good. I said to him that I have headache but that wasn't the truth. The truth is that I have got so much hate in the few days, that soon I'm not going to make it anymore. I think I'm going to take my life soon but I'm not sure yet. I have thought about it a lot but I don't know. Just thought about all the people that's going to miss you. Louis would break down in pieces and Linn too, and my family how would they react. If the hate don't be less, I take my life.

I and Louis sat on the couch and watched TV. I was crawled up beside him and he held his arms around me and had his head on mine while we watched TV. We watched a old episode of "The Vampire Diaries" it was the only good thing on the TV in this time of the afternoon.

"I love you." Louis said and kissed me on the head.

"I love you too." I replied and he looked into my eyes and kissed me on the mouth.

Then we pulled away and we both turned our faces to the TV again.

All I could think about right now was all the hate. I could feel that tears started to form in my eyes so I decided to go to the bathroom.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said and Louis pulled away from the grip he had around my shoulders.

On the way upstairs to the bathroom the tears started to stream down my face. I walked fast into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sat down on the floor next to the toilet. I leaned against the wall and crawled up into a ball and started to cry hysterically. After about 5 minutes I felt really sick. It felt just like I was going to throw up, and just in that second I did it in the toilet. Then I was done it felt just like I have fewer because I was sweaty. I sat down again and leaned against the wall and started to cry again. After a while I heard some footsteps and it came closer. The footsteps stopped outside the bathroom door.

"Cel are you in there?" Louis asked really worrying.

*Louis's POV*

I sat alone in the couch and watched TV while Cel was on the bathroom. I took my phone which was on the coffee table. I checked the clock and it was 3:26 on the afternoon. Where's Cel, she left 15 minutes ago. I think I'm going to check her.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom door. I put my ear on the door, I could hear her sobbing, she was crying.

"Cel are you in there?" I asked with a worried voice.

I waited on an answer. I heard her stop crying.

"Louis leave me alone." She replied with a low voice.

"No, I'm not going to leave you."

"I don't want you to see me like this, please leave me alone."

"No, I'm not going to leave you. Please let me in." I heard her sobbing and then she unlocked the door.

I opened the door and there she sat on the floor against the wall just like a ball. She had puffy red eyes and there was tears in her eyes and in her face.

I walked past her and sat down on my knees in front of her. She looked right into my eyes and started to cry. She pulled into a hug and I hugged her tight back. We sat there on the floor a long time and hugged each other, and she cried into my shoulder.

After a while she stopped crying and pulled away from the hug. She looked right into my eyes with her puffy red eyes. I dried her tears with my thumbs and kissed her on the forehead.

"What's going on Cel?" I asked and looked into her blue teary eyes.

She sobbed before she opened her mouth.

"The fans." She only said.

"They haven't stopped?" I asked.

"No." She replied and the tears started to stream down her face again.

"Shhh, Cel don't cry. We're going to make it out."

"Louis you don't understand how hard this is for me. I don't know if I can make it anymore." She said and cried anymore.

"You're going to make it. You're a strong person. I love you Cel with all my heart." I said and a smile spread across her mouth.

"I love you too." She replied and hugged me tight, I hugged back.

"Let's go down to the living room again love." I said and pulled away from the hug. I dried her tears with my thumbs.

"Yeah, let's go watch some TV. You can go down first, I need to wash my face." She said and smiled.

"Okay." I said and we stood up from the floor.

"I love you." I said to her and smiled, she smiled back. Then I left the room and walked downstairs to the living room.

*Celina's POV*

I washed my face and dried it with a towel then I brushed my teeth. Then I was done I walked downstairs to the living room there Louis was. I sat down next to him and cuddled up against him. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead. We watched TV a long time.

After a while we heard the door opened and in came Linn and Harry laughing. They walked into the living room holding hands and sat down next to us on the couch.

"How have your day been? " Louis asked Linn and Harry.

"Really fun. Met some really nice fans." Harry replied.

"What have you two done today?" Linn asked me and Louis.

"Nothing special. Just watched some TV." Louis replied.

My tears started to form in my eyes and Louis saw that so he pulled me into a hug and the tears started to stream down my face again.

"What's going on Cel?" Linn asked with a worried voice.

"She has got really much hate from the fans in the few days." Louis replied.

"No Cel, don't cry over that. There are worse things to cry for. Cel please stop cry. You know you're not worth all the hate. You're a lovely girl that everyone loves." Linn said.

Those words were what I wanted to hear.  I pulled out from Louis hug and turned to hug Linn.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too." She replied back and hugged me harder.

This is what best friends is for and I love them to death.

-----------------

The song for this chapter is "Dangerously in love" by Beyonce.

I know that this chapter was a little bit sad but something needed to happen and more sad things is going to happen, just wait.

But I hope you liked this chapter and I want some response from you guys. Byyyye! Love you!♥