Chapter 6 (Back in London again)

*2 weeks later*

The time passed quickly and i needed to go home. I have call Louis everyday since i have went to Sweden. I have cried many times when I have called him because I have missed him so much. But now I’m going to meet him after two weeks!

I walked out off the plane and took my bag. Then I saw Louis waiting for me. He saw me and we walked quickly to each other. I dropped my bag on the floor. We start to kiss and hug each other. Then we walked out off the airport hand in hand and Louis had taken my bag. Outside of the airport were there some fans. We walked to our car and Louis drived us home.

We walked into the hall and Linn came running to me and hugged me hard then came Harry and hugged me.

- You need to tell everything that had happen in Sweden, said Linn.

- Of course I’ll do, said i.

I walked upstairs with my bag. It was so nice to be home again. I unpacked my clothes and I don’t heard that Louis had came in to the bedroom. He stood right behind me and puts his arms around my waist and start to kiss my neck. I turned me around to kiss him. Then Harry came in.

- Oh, sorry. But Louis I need to talk to you about one thing, said Harry.

- Okey, I’ll be right back love.

Louis and Harry walked out of our bedroom and start to talk about one thing. But i couldn’t hear what it was about. But i continued to unpack my clothes.

When i was finished i walked downstairs to find Louis. But when I saw Linn in the kitchen alone. I walked to her and saw she was crying.

- What is it?

- Nothing.

- Yes, it is something and you need to tell it to me.

She walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to their room and I followed her. I knew who she is when she is crying. She sat on the bed and I walked to her and hugged her.

- What is going on Linn?

- Okey. Yesterday when Harry and Louis were shopping at the mall. My dad called me to tell me that my grandmother is on hospital. She has been on a car accident but she’s fine. I called her this morning. But I haven't told Harry yet.

- What, you need to tell him now! But it’s good that she’s fine.

I hugged her and she dried her tears. We walked downstairs to Louis and Harry. They sat in the couch and talked. We walked to them and they looked at us.

- We all can go to the kitchen for I and Louis need to talk with you together, said Harry.

We all walked to the kitchen. I and Linn sat on one side of the table and they sat on the other side. They both looked at us. This does not feel good, I said to myself.

- Me and Harry are going to the US next week to do a concert and we wonder if you want to come with us? Afterwards, we go to Florida and stay at the hotel and just take it easy for a week.

I and Linn looked at each other and smile and looked back to them.

- Of course we follow! we said in chorus.

Louis and Harry did a big smile on their faces and Louis walked to me and kissed me on the mouth.

- Should we order pizza? Asked Harry.

- Yes, say Linn.

After we have ate pizza we walked to the couch and watched a movie. Louis put his arms around me and I crawled up on his lap. Then he kissed me on the forehead. When the movie was over we all went to bed. 

When I had laid me on the bed came Louis and lay down beside me.

- It is so nice to have you home again. I missed you a lot during the night.

- Aww, me too. And I missed your kisses.

He started kissing me and I him. It became coarser and coarser, and you know what happened next.