Chapter 21 (We told them Louis!)

*Celina's POV*

"The dinner is served!" Harry screamed from the kitchen.  

We all stood up from the couch and started to walk to the kitchen. Louis took my hand he walked back to the living room and I followed him. He stayed and he turned around to face me.  

"Cel it's time now." He said.  

"Yeah, I know and I'm really nervous now Louis." 

"I'm also nervous Cel but I hope they will be happy for us." 

"I hope so too." 

"I love you."  

"I love you too" I answered back and gave him a kiss on the mouth.  

After that we walked back to the kitchen there the other was. I and Louis took our food then we sat us down at the dinner table with the others. I and Louis sat next to each other.

After a while when all have almost ate their food I and Louis stood up from the table and held hands. All looked confusing on us. 

"We don't know how to say this..." Louis started to say.  

My mum and dad looked really confusing on me now and it was a really horrible feeling. Louis squeezed my hand more than before and I could feel that he was really nervous. I turned my face to his. He was already looking at me with a smile, I smiled back. I looked back to the other and smiled.  

"Me and Louis wanted to say that...we are getting married." I said.  

Everyone was chocked and looked really confused. Then all smiled at us.  

"Oh, I'm so happy for you guys!" My mum said and walked towards me and Louis to hug us both. When Johannah hugged Louis she whispered "Be careful with her." to him. Why did she say that to him. Have he done something bad when he was younger. I need to ask him later.

When Johannah hugged me she whispered "You're lucky" to me. I really hope she mean that I'm lucky. But I answered "Thanks" and gave her a smile.

After everyone had hugged us we continue to eat our food and the rest of the day we talked and watched a movie. When it was time for bed I and Louis walked up to our room and change our clothes then we put us in the bed. Louis held his hand on my waist then he pulled closer to me. 

"Louis?"  

"Yeah?" 

"Why did your mother say that you need to be careful with me?" 

"I don't really want to talk about this right now." 

"Why Louis, why?" I said and started to be little angry and sat up in the bed  

"Can't we talk about this another day?" He answered and sat up in the bed too. 

"No Louis, now!" 

"Okay." He said and took a deep breath. 

"So...?" 

"I had a girl before you and I was cheating on her. I really liked her but I needed to know if I really was in loved with her so I was cheating on her. She found out I was cheating on her and I lost her." He said and looked down. 

"Ohh." 

"Yeah. But it's my past and I have moved on with the one I love and always will." 

"Aww, I love you to the moon and back." He gave me a kiss on the mouth and we laid down in the bed and we was still kissing. And I know you know what happened then.

-------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter and more will be up soon. I hope, bye!♥