Chapter 16 (Twitcam)

*Next Morning*

*Celina's POV * 

I woked up by Louis was kissing me on my neck. I couldn't be more happier than I'm with him. I love him so much. I turned around to meet his beautiful face. I looked into his gorgeous eyes and almost drowned in them. I kissed him on the mouth and he back. I pulled away and looked deeply into his eyes again.  

- When should we tell the others that we're getting married? I asked 

- I don't know. Maybe we are going to tell the others when we are back home in London.  

- Okay. But Linn are going to ask many questions about the date on the plane to Norway today. 

- But can't we hold it for a secret a while? 

- Of course BooBear, but not to long. 

- Okay honey. I love you. I didn't say "I love you" before he kissed me on the mouth.

-----------

We all already sat on the plane and it will lift soon. I sat next to Louis and we just talked about what we're going to do when we're back home in London again.

When we were up in the air Linn came up to me and Louis. I and Louis turned our face to met her. 

- Cel come here! She said and took my hand and pulled me up from the seat. 

- Hey Linn! She's mine! Louis cried. 

- Louis, she'll be right back as soon as possible.  

- Okay, he said with a sad voice. And turned away his head from I and Linn. I took his head in my hands and turned it to me again and gave him a kiss on the mouth and then I pulled away.  

- I love you, I whispered to him. 

- I love you too, he whispered back. 

Then I and Linn walked to the seats back in the plane. We sat down on the seats and she looked at me. 

- What do you want to talk about? I asked.  

- Your and Louis's date last night. 

- Okay, just ask me. 

- Okay. Where was the date? 

- In the park and in the park next to the lake it was a blanket with a picnic basket on. 

- Aww, so cute. What did you guys do? 

- Just eat and talked a lot.  

- Something more?  

- No, maybe we kissed sometimes but it was that we did during the date. 

- So cute! Are you sure it was all? 

- Yes Linn, it was what we did. 

- But what did you think of the date? 

- I thought the date was really cute and amazing and cute. 

- You have already say cute. 

- Yeah I know. But the date was really cute.  

- Okay, if it isn't something more we can go back to Louis now. I think he wants you now. 

- It's nothing more Linn. Let's go. 

We walked back to the other and I sat me down on the seat beside Louis.  

- What did you guys talked about?  

- We talked about the date.  

- You didn't tell that we... 

- No! I cut him of.  

- Good! 

- Love you.  

- Love you too.

-------------------

"2 weeks later*

I and Linn have a channel on YouTube about makeup. We both love makeup since 8 grade. We have had this channel in 5 years now and we're really popular on YouTube. We have a lot of fans and many of 1D fans are watching us. I and Linn decided to have a twitcam because many of the fans have asked about it for a while now.

- Can you guys hear us? Linn asked the fans. 

All of them started to write "yes" so I and Linn just started to talk a lot with them and answered many questions. And the most of the questions was about 1D.  

- Where are the boys right now? I read out loud.  

- They are actually here in the house. 

- Yeah, they are. I think Louis and Harry watch the TV right now.  

- Yeah, I think that too. 

- Can't you bring them to the room so we can see them? I read out loud.  

- I don't think so, because it's our twitcam and isn't theirs, said Linn. 

I and Linn answered more questions and we only took the questions about makeup now.

*Louis's POV * 

I sat in the sofa and watch the TV with Harry. We watched a serie.  

- Where did the girls go? Harry asked.  

- I don't know. Maybe they need som girl time. I answered. 

- Yeah, maybe.  

I walked upstairs to see what Celina and Linn are doing. I stood outside the room and I heard them laugh a lot and they answered some questions. I thought they had a twitcam so I decided to go back downstairs to tell Harry. 

- Harry, they are doing a twitcam. 

- Oh, okay.  

- Can't we go upstairs and intimate them. 

- Okay, that sounds fun! 

- Yeah I know! 

We walked upstairs and we stood outside the room. We heard that they talked a lot.

*Celina's POV * 

I and Linn answered more questions and the most of the questions was about makeup now. But I thought it would be fun if Louis and Harry came into the room but the fans would be crazy behind the screens and asked many questions. 

- Maybe we could bring Louis and Harry to the room. I whispered to Linn. 

- No, the fans would be crazy, she answered.  

- What curl iron do you use? I read out loud.  

- I use one from babyliss. Linn answered.  

- Yeah, me too, I said.  

We answered some more questions and then I heard some noises outside the door but I continued to answer questions. The door opened and... 

- Ahhhh! Louis and Harry screamed.  

- Ahhhhhhhh! I and Linn started to scream a really girly scream and Louis and Harry walked towards us and laugh.  

- That was not funny! Linn cried. 

- No, it wasn't, I cried too. 

- Yes it was! You should have seen your faces! Louis and Harry said laughing. And then came Louis towards me and hugged and kissed me on the forehead.  

- You know that we have a twitcam right? I whispered to him. 

- Yeah I know, he smiled at me and I back. 

The fans though it was really funny that the boys came into the room so they asked questions to them too.

After we had end the twitcam we decided to order chinese food. So Louis and Harry retrieved the food.  

-------------- 

I hoped you liked this chapter and more will be up in a few days! Bye!♡