Chapter 18 (Friends again)

*Next Morning*

*Celina's POV* 

I woke up and I could hear that Louis was still asleep. I could feel his breath in my neck. I started to cry because I couldn't stop thinking about last night between me and Linn. I hope she forgive me today and I can tell the truth for her. I think Louis heard that I was crying. He took my body closer to his and he hugged me tight.  

- Stop crying, it will be fine love, he said with his sexy morning voice.  

I took his hand which was on my arm and I took it to my mouth and kissed it. 

- I hope you have right BooBear, I answered with a crying voice.  

He turned me so he could se my face. My eyes was red and teary. He wiped my tears with his thumb and then I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on the mouth.  

- I'll always be by your side if you need me, I love you Cel, he said.  

- I love you too, I answered and he gave me a kiss on the mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was time for breakfast and Louis has already go down to the kitchen. I walked down the stairs and then I entered the kitchen. Linn and Harry was also there but Linn just ignored me then I entered the room. She didn't looked at me. I could feel my tears come in my eyes when I did my breakfast. It was only Louis and Harry who was talking. Linn wasn't talking to them, she only sat there and ate her food.

When I was finished with my breakfast I didn't sat me down at the dinner table with the others I walked to the living room to eat my breakfast. I sat me down on the couch and started to eat. 

- Why aren't you sitting with us? Someone family voice asked.  

I looked up and I could see Louis stood in front of me and looked right into my eyes. My tears started to stream down my face and Louis sat beside me and put his arms around me and hugged me tight. 

- It will be fine, like I said before, Louis said. 

- I hope that you have right.  

He kissed me on the forehead then someone entered the room. I looked up to see who it was. It was Linn.

*Linn's POV * 

I sat at the dinner table in the kitchen and ate my breakfast with Harry.  

- You need to forgive Cel, I can't see you like this, he said.  

- Yeah, I know, I answered with a shaking voice.  

Louis entered the kitchen and he made his breakfast. After a while Cel entered the room. I couldn't see at her I just looked at my food and ate it. I need to forgive her she is my first real best friend and I can't lose her for this. I just can't. I need to tell her that I love her.

Cel walked out of the kitchen with her breakfast and Louis followed her. My tears started to stream in my face. Harry hugged me and tried to comfort me.  

- I need to forgive her now, I said.  

- Yeah, go and do it now! He said and dried my tears with his thumb and kissed me on the mouth. I stood up from the chair and walked out of the kitchen and entered the living room there Cel and Louis was.

*Celina's POV* 

- Louis, can I talk to Cel for a second? Linn asked.  

- Yes, of course, he answered. 

He gave me a kiss on the forehead before he left. Then Linn came to the couch and she sat down beside me.  

- Cel?  

- Yes?  

- You know that I love you and I can't be angry at you. I just can't be that because you are my best friend and I can't lose you. 

- Aww, I love you too! I said and gave her a hug and she gave me one back. 

- But I really need a answer why you and Louis didn't tell us. She said and pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes.  

- Okay. We didn't say anything because we wanted it to be a secret til we was home in London again. That is the reason.  

- Okay, so you haven't told your parents? 

- No, not yet. You and Harry are the first we tell about it.  

- Aww, that's cute. 

I hugged her one more time then Harry and Louis entered the room.  

- So you guys have work it out now? Louis said.  

- Yeah, we have! We said and smiled at them. 

- Good! Can't we all go shopping at the mall? Louis asked.  

- Yes, that sounds fun! We all said. 

- So, what are you waiting for? Let's go! Louis said.

--------------

I hoped you liked this chapter and more will be up soon! Bye!♡