Chapter 12 (They're back from US!)

* 2 months later *

I woke up to my alarm clock. I lay there for a while then I went out of the bed to wake Linn. I knocked on her door and went inside.

- It’s time to get up, ‘I said.

- All right. I’ll be right down in the kitchen soon.

I walked out of the room and into my room again to get dressed. I took a pair of beige trousers and a t-shirt that Louis has bought for me. Then I went to my dressing table to put on some makeup and attract my hair. When I was finished, I went down to the kitchen to start making breakfast for me and Linn. I decided to make pancakes. When I just completed, Linn came down to the kitchen. She sat down at the table and I served her a plate with a pancake and then I took a plate to me and sat down at the table in front of Linn.

- It will be fun to see them again, Linn said.

- Yes it will be great fun. We haven't seen them in over a month now, I said.

- It will be nice to go back to normal again.

- Yes it will be so nice.

We ate and took away our plates. Then we went and brushed our teeth. After that we went to the hall to take on shoes. We took our white converse. Then we went out to the car to drive to the airport and meet the guys with Danielle and Perrie.

On the way to the airport played the song “Summer Love” by One Direction.

- This song reminds me of when we left Louis and Harry at the airport when they were going to fly to America, I said.

- Yes it does actually, said Linn.

As we sat in the car I thought it will be nice to finally meet Louis for what happened when he was away. I haven't been able to hug him when I felt worst when I had found out all the hate comments from all the fans. I had been crying for days and Louis wished he was with me and hugged me. The one I had was Linn but she couldn’t always comfort me.

Once we had parked the car at the airport, we went to the doors of the airport. Outside stood a lot of fans and screamed when we would visit. Inside, we saw Danielle and Perrie. We went up to them and hugged them. They knew that I had not felt so good in the recent weeks. They have also tried to comfort me but I only said that I wanted Louis. We went and sat down at a café to wait for the guys. We ordered a respective coffee while we waited.

- Look there they are! Said Perrie.

Me and Linn turned round to see them. When we saw them we set ourselves up and walked toward them. I hugged Louis tightly and kissed him on the mouth and he back. Then he whispered in my ear.

- God, how I’ve missed you and your kisses, he whispered.

- Aww I missed you and your kisses too, I whispered back.

- I love you.

- I love you too.

Then Louis took my hand and kissed my forehead and smiled at me then we all went for the exit. When we just came out of the airport all the fans started screaming. There were around 200 fans plus some paparazzi. We went to our cars and we said goodbye to Niall, Zayn, Liam, Danielle and Perrie. We put the bags in the truck and then we sat in the car. Harry and Louis told us how much fun they had in America. But they said they have missed us.

When we got home I and Linn decided to start with dinner while Louis and Harry are picking up their clothes. I and Linn decided to cook Paeng with rice. Me and Linn have cooked it many times since we moved to London and we cooked it many times when we were younger to our parents. But it's the first time Louis and Harry will get to taste it today. So it will be interesting to see what they think about the food.

When we were finished with the food we shouted at Louis and Harry. They quickly came down to the kitchen because they were pretty hungry after the flight. We all sat at the table and we began to eat.

- Did you enjoy the food? Asked Linn.

- It was delicious! They said in chorus and smiled at us.

After dinner I and Linn picked away the plates and Louis and Harry disappeared.

- Where did they go? I asked Linn.

- I don't know. They might get something, said Linn

- Yes maybe.

I went up the stairs to see where Louis went. I went into our bedroom. On the bed was it the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. I felt someone come up behind me and put the arms around my waist and put the head on my shoulder.

- Do you like it? Louis whispered in my ear.

- Are you kidding me, I love it!

I turned around and put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. When we stopped kissing Louis went and took the dress on the bed and walked over to me again and gave it to me.

- Try it! He said, and lay down on the bed while I put on my dress.

I saw that he was looking at me all the time when I put on the dress. When I had put it on, I went over to the mirror.

- You look fantastic, ‘he said and walked over to me.

- Thanks so much! It is absolutely wonderful, I said and turned around to kiss him, he kissed back.

As evening began to come, we decided to watch a movie.

- What movie should we see? Harry asked.

- GREASE! Shouted Louis.

Harry put on Grease and I went to the kitchen to make popcorn. When I came back to the living room was already Louis, Harry and Linn on the couch. I put the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and sat down next to Louis on the couch and he put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead.

When the movie was over we went to bed. When I and Louis lay in our bed he kissed me on the mouth and said.

- Do you and Linn want to follow us to Sweden in two days because we have a concert there in two days?

- Yes, of course we do.

- What's good then we can get together a bit more.

- Yes, I said and kissed him on the mouth.

- And I’ve fixed tickets for your family and Linn’s family, and you and Linn will sit next to them.

- Thanks, that's really cute of you, I said and kissed him on the mouth again and he back.

And you can probably guess what happened that night.