Chapter 17 (We told Harry and Linn)

*Celina's POV *

After we have ate our chinese food we walked to the sofa to watch a movie. After a while I stood up from the sofa. 

- Where are you going? Louis asked. 

- I'm going to do popcorn.  

- Okay, I can follow you to the kitchen.  

I took his hand and he followed me to the kitchen. I dropped his hand and took the popcorn and put them in the microwave. I could feel Louis's strong arms around me and he started kiss my neck tenderly. I turned around to face him. He kissed me passionately. After a while I pulled away and looked deeply into his blue eyes.  

- Should we tell Linn and Harry now? I whispered so they didn't heard us. 

- Yeah, I think so. He answered and kissed me on the mouth.  

I pulled away from his arms and took a bowl and took out the popcorn from the microwave. Then I put the popcorn in the bowl. After that Louis took my hand and the bowl in the other hand and we walked into the living room there Linn and Harry was. We walked to the sofa and sat us down and Louis put the bowl on the coffee table then he took the remote control and paused the movie. 

- Hey Louis! Harry cried.  

- I and Cel need to tell you guys something. Louis started to say. 

- What do you guys need to tell us? Linn asked and looked confusing. 

- Yeah, what is it? Harry asked too. 

- You maybe know that I and Cel have been a little different a while. 

- Yeah, Linn and Harry said.  

Louis looked at me and smiled then he took my hand and we both turned our face back to Linn and Harry again.  

- I and Louis are getting married, I said smiling at Linn and Harry. 

- What! Are you kidding me, Linn said with a happy and confusing voice.  

- Yes Linn, it's true. 

- I'm so happy for you guys!  

- Yeah, I'm also happy for you guys. When did you ask Cel Louis? Harry said.  

- I asked her on our date in Stockholm two weeks ago. Louis answered.  

- What! How can you just hide this from me Cel, you are my best friend. I could hear that in her voice that she is going to start cry. She stood up from the sofa and walked fast to the stairs. Louis and Harry looked at me confusing.  

- I'll go after her. I know who she is when she's crying and we need a girl time alone. 

- Yeah, I think she needs you right now and you guys need to talk out, Harry said.  

I walked upstairs to Linn and Harry's room. I knocked on the door and opened it. I saw her on the bed and she was crying with her hands over her face. I walked towards her and sat me down beside her on the bed.  

- Linn you need to forgive, I said. 

- I'm not going to forgive you. Leave me alone!  

I walked out of the room and I could feel my tears start to come in my eyes. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I walked to my and Louis's bedroom and change my clothes and then I put me in the bed and started to cry.

I and Linn haven't fought in a long time. How could she do this to me I'm her best friend. I don't took the chance to tell her the truth. But we can maybe talk about this tomorrow and she can maybe forgive me.

After a while I heard that Louis came into the room. He closed the door and walked towards me. I walked up from the bed and walked towards him. I hugged him tight and I started to cry on his shoulder. 

- It will be fine love, he whispered.  

- Do you think so? 

- Yes, he said and kissed me on the forehead. We hugged each other a while then we put us in the bed. He looked deeply into my eyes and then he kissed me on the mouth.

--------------

I hoped you liked this chapter and more will be up in a few days! Bye!♡