Chapter 22 (Happy birthday Cel!)

*Louis's POV*

I woke up and I walked quietly up from the bed so I didn't wake Celina. Because I'm going to surprise her cause it's her birthday today. Me and the boys are going to surprise her with a big party at home so Linn is going to take her shopping at the mall all day.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen    there I had put her present on the    dinner table. When I was in the kitchen I started to do breakfast to her and then I put it on a tray. I took the litte box with a necklace in it and the letter I had wrote for her and the breakfast and started to walk upstairs. I hope she really likes what I have planned for us next week. I opened the door and started to sing happy birthday to her only in my boxer's. I know Cel likes when I only have them on, she always says that I look sexy with only them on.

*Celina's POV*

I woke up and I turned around to face Louis but he wasn't there. I wonder where he is but I lay down in the bed anyways. I heard some footsteps outside the room, it get closer and closer then someone opened the door.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Celina, happy birthday to you!" Louis sung and walked towards me in the bed.

He gave me a kiss on the mouth then he gave me the tray with my presents  and breakfast on it.

"Thanks BooBear!" I said and gave him a kiss on the mouth and then I pulled away and stroke his cheek and looked into his lovely blue eyes.

"I love you" He said and pulled away and walked around the bed to his side of the bed. Then he sat down on the bed beside me.

"Open it!" He said and sounded really excited.

"Okey!" I said and gave him a smile.

He smiled back then I took the litte box and opened it slow.

"Oh my god Lou!" I almost screamed. It was the nicest necklace he has bought to me. It was a heart on it and it was so pretty.

"Do you like it love?"

"Of course I do. It was the nicest necklace you have bought for me!" I said and gave him a kiss on the mouth. He kissed back and then pulled away.

"So, now read the letter darling." He said and gave me a smile.

I took the letter and opened it. I started to read

'You know I love you all over my heart. I know you got a little bit of hate sometimes but you stay strong and I'm here for you no matter what. So I decided that we are going to take a break from everything in one week. So we're going to Greece next week only us two. I love you, kisses from your Louis.'

My eyes got teary and I looked up to face Louis.

"Why are you crying?" Louis asked.

"Because it was a wonderful letter you had wrote for me." I answered and gave him a kiss on the mouth and he kissed me back. Then I pulled away.

"I love you with all my heart." I said.

"I love you to the moon and back." He replied and kissed me on the mouth. The kiss got more passionately but it entered up by a knock on the door.

"I can take it." Louis said.

He walked up from the bed and walked towards the door. He opened it and there stood Linn.

"Oh, good morning Lou." Linn said.

"Good morning Linn." Louis replied.

"Have you told her get?"

"I haven't, I will now."

"Okey, see you then!"

Then Louis closed the door and walked back to the bed there I was.

"What are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"That you and Linn are going to the mall and shopping all day and tonight when you're back we're going to have our own time together."

"Okey, that's going to be fun."

"Eat your breakfast now then you can come downstairs when you're ready. Love you." He said and gave me a kiss on the mouth then he pulled away.

"Love you too." I said then he walked out of the room and closed the door.

I ate my breakfast and then I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I took of my underwear and walked into the shower. I washed my hair and my body then I walked out of the shower and took a towel around my wet body. I walked back to my closet in our bedroom. I opened the closet and picked a pair of  light blue jeans and a white Vans tank top that Louis bought for me a while ago and my black Vans. I walked to my make up desk there I sat me down on a chair and took out my make up from a box. When I was done I started my iron curler. When it was warm enough I curled my long hair in big curls. When I was done with my hair I picked my bag on the closet and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room there the other was on the couch. They turned around to see me.

"Look how beautiful you are!" Louis said and maked me blush.

"Thanks Louis!" I said.

"Happy birthday to my litte Teddybear!" Linn said and pulled me into a big hug.

"Thank you Pandabear!" I answered and gave her a big hug back.

"Happy birthday Cel!" Harry said and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks Harry!" I said and hugged him back.

"Shall we go Teddybear?" Linn asked.

"Yeah" I answered back and gave her a smile.

I hugged Louis and he gave me a kiss on the mouth then I and Linn walked out to our car to drive to the mall.

-----------------

I'm so so sorry that I haven't upload in months but I'm going to do it often now I think and I hope! Byyyye! ♥