Chapter 13 (Concert in Sweden)

* 2 days later *

- We’ll be late to the airport if you don't get up now! Shouted Linn outside the room.

Me and Louis looked at each other and smiled then he kissed me on the mouth.

- It’s probably time to get up now, as Linn said, I said.

- Yes, he said, and kissed me on the mouth again. Then we went out of the  bed and put on our clothes.

After breakfast we took quickly on our shoes and coats and then we took our suitcases and hurried out to the taxi standing outside and sat in it. On the way to the airport, I called my mom.

- Hi, Mom replied.

- Hello! Are you going to Stockholm? I asked.

- Yes. We are half way to Stockholm.

- Okay. We are on our way to the airport now.

- Okay, do we have time to meet the boys before the concert?

- Yes, they have time. We can meet backstage.

- Okay, yes we can do that.

- Yes. Bye, love you.

- Bye, love you.

I hung up and told Linn that they were half way up to Stockholm. We talked a lot during the car ride to the airport.

We went into the plane and Louis took my hand and pulled me to our seats. We flew their private plane to Sweden. During the flight, we didn't do so much, we just sat and talked.

Then we had landed Louis took my hand and we walked out of the plane. When we had taken our bags we walked towards the exit. Paul went first and then we came behind him. We walked up to the car standing outside the airport and sat in it. When the driver started driving ran some fans after the car.

- Look behind us! I told Linn in Swedish without thinking about it.

She turned to look. She started laughing because it looked so much fun. We went to the hotel, when we arrived, we went out of the car and into the hotel. Paul went to get our keys to our rooms. When he came back, he gave the keys to us and we went to the rooms. Louis took my hand and dropped it when we got to our room. He opened and we entered. We put the bags on the bed and started to unpack our clothes.

* 3 hours later *

It knocked on the door and Louis went to open.

- We leave the hotel in about 10 minutes, said Paul.

- Okay, replied Louis and closed the door again.

I sat on the couch and watched TV. Louis came up behind me and put his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

- Do you know how much I love you, ‘said Louis.

- No, but I know you do, I replied.

He started kissing my neck and I turned my head towards his and our eyes met. I almost drowned in his amazing blue eyes. He gave me a kiss on the mouth and then he went up to the TV and turned it off.

- Shall we go already? I asked.

- Yes, we will meet them in 5 minutes.

I got up and went over to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. After a while, I felt that he started to smile and stopped kissing me.

- We have to go now, ‘he said.

- Okay, I said and let go of his neck.

When we arrived at the stadium we went in through the back door. When we came into Paul followed us to the boys’ room. Lou was already there, waiting to help them choose their clothes. Me and Linn greeted Lou. 

- Are you nervous to meet your family?, I asked Linn in Swedish.

- No, not really, are you?

- No me either. It’s been a while since we saw them.

- Yes, it is.

* 1 hour later *

I went over to Louis and put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the mirror.

- We'll go and meet our parents now. Can you and the boys visit the family room before the concert? I asked.

- Of course we do, ‘he replied.

I smiled at him and removed my hands from his shoulders and turned around to walk towards the door.

- Wait! Said Louis.

I turned around, he was already up and he walked up to me and kissed me on the mouth. Then he started to smile and stopped kissing me. I smiled back and patted him on the cheek, then I went out of the room along with Linn. Me and Linn went close together because it was so many people who walked past us. We went to the room where our families would be. When we got to the door we opened it and there sat them and waited for us. When they saw us, they stood up and I and Linn went to hug them.

- When will the boys enter? Asked Linn’s mother.

- Very soon, I replied.

After a while there was a knock on the door and the boys came in.

- Hello! All said at once when they went inside.

The guys greeted our parents and my sisters fangirled over the boys a little. They had only met Louis before and now they hit all at once. When the boys had greeted finished our parents were Louis up to me and took my hand and kissed me on the mouth.

Time passed and it was time for me, Linn and our families to go our seats in the crowd. I gave Louis one last kiss before we parted. When we had set ourselves, I looked out over the crowd and saw Frida who sat a few rows below us.

- Look there is Frida! I told Linn.

- Where?

- There! And pointed in the direction there Frida sat.

- Yes, there she is! I’ll send a message to her.

When she had sent it, we saw that Frida turned around and waved at us and we waved back.

When it had gone about half of the concert, was the boys on the scene out there in the audience and they had twitter questions. And it came up a question that was like this “Can you stand on your hands?”. Louis and Liam were the only one that could stand on their hands so they did it. When Louis was on his hands and could stand on his feet again he lost his balance and hit his knee hard on the floor. He stood up quickly and tried to walk. I saw him making faces. The knee was a little better but he was limping and I looked at him that he was in pain.

After the concert I went quickly down to the boys room to look after Louis. Linn didn't follow, she stayed to talk with Frida. When I entered, I saw Louis sit in his chair, holding his hands on his knee. I quickly went over to him and sat on my knees in front of him and looked him in his eyes.

- How did it go? I said with a shaking voice.

- I don’t know. I have a lot of pain.

I stood up and kissed him on the mouth.

- It will be fine, ‘I said.

- I hope so, he said.

After a while Linn and Harry enter the room hand in hand.

- How did it go? Asked Linn.

- I don’t know but it will probably be better, he replied.

Before we went back to our hotel, we said goodbye to mine and Linn’s familiy. My family and Linn’s family lives with Linn’s grandmother for a few days before they go back home. We decided that we would meet them tomorrow at the home of Linn’s grandmother.

When we arrived to the hotel, I and Louis went up to our room and the other went to the bar. Louis didn’t want to be at the bar so we went up to our room and took it easy instead. When we got up to the room we went and brushed our teeth and changed clothes then we put ourselves in the bed and put on a movie. As we lay in bed Louis put his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead then he put his head on mine while we watched the movie.