02

"Felix, what's wrong?" Seungmin asked looking at the boy worriedly. Felix was holding back his tears and tried to hide it. Chan quickly noticed too and picked Felix up, carrying him to the living room. The other members were all in there and the attention was quickly all on Felix.

"Want to sit with your hyungs while i do my work?" Chan cooed, walking over to the couch. Felix just hid in the crook of Chan's neck.

"I recognise him." Felix muttered lazily. Chan frowned at that and started running his fingers through Felix's hair.

"Who?" Chan asked. Felix suddenly started sobbing, breathing heavily and clinging onto the older as he shook his head fast. Everyone gathered around them as they tried to comfort their lixie. Chan handed Felix over to Minho as he quickly left with Seungmin.

"It's okay, it's okay." Minho patted Felix's back as he comforted the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung ate his lunch on the rooftop in piece. He was listening to music and forgetting about his surroundings, staring at the file as he sighed.

"Why do I have to get such a dangerous one." He mumbled, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. Before he knew it it was already time to go back to his work so he scrambled to his feet, running to the office and sitting at his desk. He calmed his breathing and continued looking for clues online.

"Shit." He mumbled immediately. When he searched up Straykids all kinds of news stories started popping up. Straykids apparently was rich as hell by all the drugs they sold. Someone next to him noticed him and tapped his shoulder.

"Yes?" He asked, turning his head to the girl. She smiled at him. Jisung wasn't tricked tho, it was defenitely fake.

"So, you have the Straykids case right?" She asked and looked at his screen. Jisung nodded.

"Guess you're not afraid to die." She mumbled and looked back to her work. Jisung frowned and looked back at her.

"What do you guys mean with die? Why does everyone say I'm going to die?" Jisung mumbled frustately. The girl laughed loudly.

"You know that Straykids is the most scariest mafia out there right? Are you stupid!" She yelled at the top of her longues. Jisung gulped and ignored everyone as the room erupted in laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while Felix went back to normal and decided to tell them what's on his mind. Seungmin was sitting to his right, covering the picture. Felix gently picked it up and held it with his hands.

"I think it's him." He mumbled inspecting the spy's features. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Who?" Minho asked. He was sitting on the boy's left, his arm wrapped around the younger. Felix took in a deep breath.

"He used to be my neighbour. Wow he grew up.." Felix said and started to mumble in thought. The boy looked all grown up, he also looked normal. Like he was mentally okay now.

"Is he special?" Chan asked. Felix nodded hesitantly, trying to bite his nails but Seungmin stopped him.

"Tell us. Why is he special?" Seungmin asked, or well, demanded. Felix chuckled.

"He used to be my neighbour when i was 9, one time we were hanging out on the playground and i accidentally touched his arm. He suddenly turned aggressive, like he had an outburst." Felix explained and stroked his finger over Jisung's face on the picture.

"This bastard, how dare he touch you!" Changbin growled and tried to get up. Felix held him back.

"It's not like that, trust me. His father used to abuse and assualt him. I always heard yells but my mom said it was nothing. But that boy, he changed. First when he was like 7 he was all shy and scared. But at 9 he started fighting back. I think he had something, a disorder or something." Felix explained. Changbin nodded and sat back down, scratching his neck emberassedly.

"What was it called? Do you remember?" Hyunjin speaked up this time, wondering.

"It was something with phobia. Haphobia? No.. hatephobia? Also not. Oh, i remember! Haphephobia! That was it!" Felix said. He was proud after saying the difficult name.

"I'll do my research on that." Seungmin said and pulled out his laptop, starting to work.

"But Seungmin, where did you find this picture? Why? What? How?" Felix rambled starting to become confused again.

"Oh, um, yeah.. Your old friend is apparently hired to spy on us. Um." Seungmin hesitantly explained.

"WHAT?"