09

"Yeah, but he doesn't feel safe. Off." The leader threathened. Minho pouted and kisses Jisung's forehead, before getting off him and walking over to Changbin, who immediately wrapped his arms around the other's waist. Minho hummed happily and leaned into Changbin's hold. Jisung coughed akwardly as he scrambled to his feet.

"Where's your gun?" Chan asked. Jisung shrugged, he doesn't even know where it is.

"I got fired today, so." Jisung mumbled akwardly. Chan frowned as he looked at the boy.

"I'm going to pat you down, you surely have any daggers on you. Don't think of this as a pervert way." Chan said getting closer to Jisung. He put the boy's hands in the air but his hand was immediately slapped away.

"Stop." Jisung mumbled.

"I'm just going to pat you down, okay. Han Jisung I'm just checking you don't have any items to kill us with you, so please, can i touch you?" Chan asked. Jisung stared at him for a bit and after a while nodded.

"Okay, but if you grope my ass i will lose my shit." Jisung threathened. Chan nodded reassuringly as he patted Jisung's body, lighty tapping his butt so he doesn't kill him and surprisingly not finding anything. Jisung kept staring at one man tho, just one blonde haired sunshine boy.

"Why in the world do you not have anything on you? Don't you know how dangerous that is." Chan snapped him from his thoughts, scolding the boy.

"I got fired." Jisung mumbled again, his eyes traveling back to the blonde. Chan noticed this and looked at what was so interesting. And just like expected, Jisung was staring at his ex-neighbour, Lee Felix. The boy hid a little behind Hyunjin.

"You recognise him?" Chan asked. Jisung turned to him again.

"Of course. I know who he is, I could never forgot the Taekwondo kid Lee Felix." Jisung scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"Come here, lixie-yah." Chan said to the boy. Felix however didn't budge, shaking his head no as Hyunjin tried to convince him to go. Hyunjin lifted Felix up and walked over to Jisung, placing him in front of him and protectively wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.

"I've never seen Felix been so shy." Minho giggled, making everyone chuckle. Felix whined.

"You've grown up well." Felix said, going out of Hyunjin's arms. He suddenly got a confidence boost and walked over to Jisung, pinning him to the wall. Jisung however didn't budge with Felix.

"Are we still boyfriends?" Felix asked, staring into Jisung's eyes. Jisung chuckled.

"We were 9 then, Felix." Jisung leaned comfortably into Felix's grip, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck.

"Mhm." Felix hummed, caressing Jisung's hair. Jisung sighed.

"I guess we still are boyfriends then, we never really broke up." Jisung chuckled. Felix leaned in, his dominant eyes staring into Jisung's.

"May I?" Felix whispered. His lips were centimeters away from Jisung's, begging to be touched. Jisung didn't even answer as he gently kissed Felix, then pulling away.

"That's your answer." Jisung smiled as he said that. Felix smirked at him, smashing their lips together again. This one was different, it was only filled with hunger and neediness from all those years. Jisung barely kept up as Felix started kissing his neck, licking with his hot tongue.

"Ah-ah~" Jisung whimpered, leaning his head to the wall. He bit his lip as he made eye contact with Minho, who was looking with jealousy. Jisung winked at the boy before moaning loudly as Felix grinded his knee against his dick.

"You look so cute, my little subby detective." Felix whispered as he picked Felix up by high thighs, walking him with the group to the van. He sat in the middle, Felix to his left and Minho to his right. They both had a hand resting on Jisung's thigh, and Jisung had interlocked both of his hands with them too.

"I want to kiss Hannie too." Minho mumbled. Felix and Jisung both looked at him.

"You can kiss Hannie all you want at home." Chan, who was driving as always, chuckled.

"But I want to kiss him now!" Minho whined. Han chuckled and parted their fingers, before Minho could protest he put it to Minho's lips.

"Kiss my hand, Minnie." Jisung said. Minho smiled and started peppering Jisung's fingers with kisses.