20

JUST A REMINDER I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE END BUT THERE'S STILL DRAMA COMING GUYS!!

Jisung woke up being cuddled by a lot of people in some kind of pillow fort. He blushed thinking about what happened last night, the aftercare he got was also so good.

"Hey hyung." A tired voice whispered. Jisung chuckled as he looked at the younger who was cuddling him, they were in a hug position.

"How did you sleep innie?" Jisung asked and sat up. He sighed looking at everyone spooning eachother, all huddled up together. Jeongin also sat up and stretched.

"Good. Last night was very um.. tiring." Jeongin stuttered. Jisung smirked at him as he hovered over the younger.

"Aww maknae don't be flustered." Jisung teased, however Jeongin flipped them. He took complete control over Jisung's body and licked his neck.

"Look who's flustered now." Jeongin smirked and gave Jisung 5 more hickeys. When he was done the boy was breathing heavily and hid his face. Jeongin was going to tease his hyung again but someone interrupted them.

"Y'all are seriously doing a ninth round?" Changbin interrupted them looking at them in shock. He groaned as he was still tired. Jisung's cheeks became a crimson red.

"Wha- no!" The boy protested. Everyone started to wake up now too, and Jisung whined.

"Ah Minho safe me, this guy wants to rail me again." Jisung whimpered. Chan got up and lifted Jeongin in the air.

"Wa-ah! Hyung!" The maknae whined as he was carried. Jisung smiled proudly at Minho, looking at Jeongin in the leader's arms. Minho picked up Jisung too and sat him down on the counter like usual.

"What do you want to eat Han-ah?" Minho asked scanning the fridge. Jisung took some time to think.

"Whatever hyungie wants." Jisung replied proudly, making Minho smirk.

"Well, hyungie wants you for breakfast." Minho said. The boy blushed his usual crimson red just like he would always do because it's so peaceful and nice nowadays like nothi-

"Open the door! Police!" A sudden voice yelled. Jisung's mouth fell open, and everyone immediately froze. Minho took everyone to the safe room and they watched the cameras.

"Um, hello?" Chan said

"Um, hello?" Chan said. He had opened the door and acted innocent.

"Hi, have you seen this person?" The chief asked. Jisung gasped as he looked at the cameras. It was the literal chief and some other agents, with a picture of him.

"Uh, I'm sorry. But I haven't. Why?" Chan asked. The chief sighed.

"We can't share personal information, sir." An agent said, making Chan nod. They bought it and just left. Chan came into the secret room too just to make sure and they all looked at Jisung.

"Well, they know I'm gone I guess."  Jisung mumbled and broke the silence.

"Yes, they do. And they're trying to find you." Felix sighed, pulling the boy into his lap. Jisung held Felix's hand tightly.

"I don't want to go." He whispered tightening his grip. Felix gently massaged the boy's hand to make him relax.

"You won't. You'll stay right here, safe with us." Chan said in a demanding voice. Jisung played with the loose string on his pajamas. And this is where everyone realised the boy didn't eat or change his clothes.

"Can I change Jisung?" Changbin was the first to speak up. When everyone agreed he walked over to the closet they had installed just for Jisung and picked out a cute outfit.

"I've never had on a dress before

"I've never had on a dress before." Jisung mumbled looking at himself in the mirror. But he wanted to tease just a bit so he bend down and touched his toes, flashing his ass to everyone. Then he stood back up and did something... Interesting.

"Jisung, you're going to make me hard." Chan groaned loudly when Jisung started literally twerking. The boy just giggled and sat in the leaders lap, grinding down.

"I think we'll be here for a while..." Jisung started, doing small grinds. His ass hitting Chan's dick.

"So why not have a little fun, master~"

And after that they fucked AGAIN.

Like always.

THIS IS NOT THE END. THERE WILL BE COMING SO MUCH MORE.

SO SOOO MUCH