25

It's now been 10 minutes and Felix still hasn't stopped crying. The guilt was eating Jisung alive, he couldn't take it anymore so the boy stood up and stormed to his room. He locked the door as he threw himself on the ground, gripping his hair tightly.

"Hngh-" He whimpered and pulled even tighter. Tears escaped his eyes as he felt like he couldn't breathe.

"Sungie? Jisung!" He heard Chan's voice yell. The door handle jingled and he watched it closely, crawling under his bed. He held his breath as the door opened with force.

"Jisung? Where are you?" He heard Seungmin's voice say. Jisung then realised what a stupid hiding place he chose. Under a bed? Seriously? Well at least he didn't get just under the covers but really under it.

"Are you in the closet?" Jeongin asked. He didn't reply and held his breath.

"Hannie~ Why are you hiding?" Minho sang making Jisung even more nervous. It was quiet for a bit.

"Hannie." Minho said again. Jisung yelped when someone rolled next to him and hugged him from behind.

"You don't have to be scared Hannie, I'll protect you." Minho cooed and hugged him tightly. Suddenly someone else bend down, facing him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he made eye contact with Felix.

"Don't cry Sungie, I'm sorry for how i reacted." Felix said. He was pouting a little as he gently took Jisung's hand and intertwined their fingers. The boy softened at that.

"Jisung?" Felix mumbled. The boy hadn't broken eye contact the whole time, just staring at Felix. Jisung bend down and started sucking on Minho's thumb.

"Oh, does sungie wants his paci?" Minho cooed. Jisung nodded lazily. He was tired of all the comotion.

"Then let's get sungie away from his hiding spot, hm?" Felix cooed too, and it worked. Jisung hugged Felix so that it would be easier to get out.

"Do you want hyung to carry you?" Minho asked as soon as they got out of the space. Jisung nodded and Minho carried the boy, Jisung's legs wrapped around his waist. When they got in the living room everybody looked up.

"Ah, there he is!" Chan said seeing their little squirrel. Jeongin sighed.

"Don't say that hyung. No." The maknae sighed shaking his head. Chan looked at him in confusion.

"Why?" The leader asked. Jeongin clicked his tongue.

"It makes him feel guilty." Jeongin explained. Chan looked at the boy and saw that he was indeed, not looking very proud.

"Aw I'm sorry Sungie, I'm so proud of you for coming out. Do you want a milky?" Chan cooed taking the boy over from Minho. Jisung nodded.

Chan walked to the kitchen and placed Jisung on the counter, preparing some warm milk and putting it in a sippy cup.

"There you go~" He sang as he placed the cup to Jisung's lips. The boy closed his eyes as he drank it all, almost dozing off.

"Is our little Sungie tired?" Chan asked. Jisung nodded. Chan picked him up bridal style.

"Me no wan bwe detevtive. Swief meanie." Jisung mumbled in himself. He was so tired he didn't even realise he was blabbering something.

"Hm? The chief is mean to you?" Minho asked. Ofcourse he had heard it too.

"He wan kwiw Sungie." Jisung mumbled burrying his head into Chan's chest. Everyone was shocked at that.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow, we'll talk with big Jisung. But now let's cuddle Sungie." Chan said. Felix and minho joined them and cuddled with Jisung on the bed, while the others slept on the couch or sleeping bags.