24

They undressed Jisung and they all gasped. His whole body was painted in bruises, some light some really dark. His cheeks were still stained because of how many times he was slapped.

"Sungie, oh my. Did Chaewon do this?" Hyunjin asked. Jisung nodded with a pout.

"We'll have to treat these Hannie, or it will hurt even more." Minho sighed. Jisung whined not wanting to drink disgusting medication. Chan tried to put the spoon in his mouth.

"Sungie, be a good boy." Chan tried.  Jisung however struggled even more as the spoon came closer, Jeongin immediately stopped him.

"Hold on I got this." He said and took over the medication. Then he pulled a lollipop out of his pocket and bend down to Jisung's level.

"Sungie, I know this is going to be icky. But if you don't drink it it'll hurt for forever!" Jeongin explained, starting to massage the boy's head.

"So, let's make a deal. If you drink it and let us treat your wounds, then you can have this lollipop and lots of love!" Jeongin cooed. Jisung thought for a bit and then nodded, Jeongin offered his hand which he gladly took.

"Mouth open, ah~" Jeongin sang. Jisung opened his mouth with lazy eyes. Just when the medicine was swallowed Jeongin put a lollipop in his mouth. The small boy giggled.

"Wowwyfwop vewy yum." Jisung blabbered. It did make everyone shocked tho.

"Why is he mumbling so much?" Changbin asked making all the attention go to Jeongin.

"I think he slipped really far, he's much younger now." The maknae said. Their conversation was interupted by a sad Jisung.

"Innie pwomisef cuffles. Innie wie!" Jisung whined, luckily Jeongin understood.

"Sorry sungie, we'll give you all of our love now." Jeongin said and picked him up. They dressed him in a onesie and cuddled him on the couch. Jeongin treated his wounds as he watched cartoons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung woke up with surprisingly Hyunjin's arms around him. They were cuddling, him on top of him and Hyunjin's arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Hyunjin?" He mumbled, since the tall boy mostly didn't show this much affection.

"Mhm?" Hyunjin hummed as he pulled the boy back down. Jisung yelped.

"Since when do you want to snuggle with me?" Jisung asked in a teasing voice. Hyunjin chuckled at the younger's behaviour.

"You kept begging me to cuddle you last night, you wouldn't stop until you forcelly pulled me into bed and demanded me to cuddle you." Hyunjin explained. Jisung's cheeks turned a crimson red, and just like that he was flustered again.

"I'm sorry." Jisung chuckled hugging Hyunjin closer. The older just hummed and slid his hands to the boy's ass. He gripped it making Jisung yelp and whine.

"Does morning sex sound good to you?" Jisung whispered into his ear. The boy immediately realised what he meant and whimpered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So they found me and chief wants me back in the team." Jisung had just explained the whole situation at his dinner table.

"Hannie! You should've told us!" Minho protested.

"Then she would never forgive me!" Jisung whined. They both kept whining until Chan stuffed a croissant in their mouth. (Gently ofc) Seungmin started laughing.

"Haha-mph-" He was interrupted by Chan shoving two fingers into his mouth, telling Seungmin to suck. The puppy like boy whined.

"You horny dogs, it's 9 am!" Jisung chuckled. That made Hyunjin smirk at him and soon he knew he was done for.

"That's not what you said when i fucked you at 8." Hyunjin said, smirking. Felix gasped at that.

"You had sex without me! Yah, I was masturbating in my room because you were all cuddling!" Felix whined and that made everybody look at him.

"Well, better late than never." Changbin said and towered over him. Felix realised that he was going to get fucked like a pillow princess so good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their little moment Jisung asked them to have a talk at the dinner table.

"Why did you call us here Jisung?" Seungmin was the first to speak up. Jisung sighed.

"Well, chief wants to recruit me. As a detective. In the company." Jisung explained playing with his fingers. Everyone looked at him in shock.

"B-but then you won't be with us all the time... And isn't it dangerous?" Felix stuttered, he looked really anxious. Chan quickly put him on his lap and calmed him down as he sobbed in the leader's shoulder.

"I- Uh..." Jisung stuttered. He looked down at his lap in shame.