14

Jisung woke up being sandwiched by Minho and Chan.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." He heard the leader's voice whispering into his ear. Jisung leaned back a little in Chan's hold.

"Goodmorning." The boy mumbled. He blushed a bit at the nickname and ofcourse that didn't go unnoticed by the older. He started caressing Jisung's waist.

"Cutie~" Chan cooed as his fingertips traveled over the boy's abs. Jisung whined.

"Hng~" A cat like guy's voice was heard, and then they noticed Minho woke up. Jisung immediately snuggled into the back of Minho's neck.

"Sorry for waking you." He whispered and kissed Minho's neck. The older however just chuckled, and rolled to the other side.

"Don't worry about it Hannie." Minho said as he got out of bed, walking over to the closet. He opened it and turned to the boys cuddling.

"Hannie what do you want to wear?" Minho asked. Jisung looked up and scanned the closet, shrugging.

"You can choose." He replied and rolled over the bed, almost falling but Chan catched him just in time. The older ran his fingers through Jisung's hair. He leaned in close to the younger's ear.

"Be careful babyboy." Chan whispered with a deep and raspy voice. As he did that Jisung blushed a crimson red and hid his cheeks.

"Channie, come here for a bit please." Minho's voice broke their cute moment as Chan kissed Jisung's forehead and stood next to Minho. They looked at the closet and found the perfect outfit.

"Woah it's so pretty, thank you hyungs!" Jisung said and hugged the boys. They smiled proudly and cooed at the boy.

"Are you hungry Jisung?" Chan asked when they were done with their endless cooing. Jisung nodded his head and did grabby hands, making Chan chuckle and pick the boy up. He carried Jisung to the kitchen and Chan followed them.

"What do you want to eat cutie?" Minho asked as Chan placed Jisung on the counter. The boy though for a bit before yelling.

"PANCAKES! PLEASEEEE!" The boy begged. He even hopped off the counter and got on his knees in front of Minho.

"Please~" Jisung whined clinging onto Minho's leg. The older man's burst into laughter as they cooed over the boy again. They were interrupted again as suddenly everyone spawned in the room.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin asked looking at Jisung who was now laying on two chairs, his head resting on Chan's lap. The boy giggled.

"Minho's making pancakes!" Jisung said. He was really submissive today, really energetic too. This made everyone coo over the boy for the 10858765th time that day.

"Pancakes are ready, settle down!" Minho interupted them by yelling. Everyone sat down and Minho walked over to the table, and put the food on it. Ofcourse he gave Jisung princess treatment and placed a plate right in front of him, even decorating it.

"Thank you hyung." Jisung said and kissed the man's cheek. Minho chuckled and ruffled his hair. The room was filled with laughter and Jisung munched on his pancake, zoning out. He remembered what happened yesterday. The secret meeting, Chaewon-

"Jisung, everything okay?" Seungmin's worried voice broke him out of his thoughts. As if all the energy suddenly left the boy's body, he shrugged. Just then someone walked in and greeted them.

"Hello everyone, i have the records from the last week." Chaewon said as she walked in smiling.

"Hey Chae, thank you." Jeongin said accepting the files and bowing. Chaewon bowed at him too and went over to Jisung.

"I have been informed that your um... Mr. Han has a job as detective, is that right?" Chaewon asked them. Jisung looked at her and hesitantly nodded.

"Don't be too bored, yeah. I have some files of some unsolved crimes that you could finish if you want to." Chaewon smiled at him. Jisung just knew that she was just trying to creep him out so he ignored her gaze.

"No thank you, I'm good." He said gulping and continued eating. Chaewon nodded and walked over to Felix, talking with him. At some point Felix whispered something to her. She stood up and walked to Jisung, whispering something into his ear.

"Fucking faggot die, he told me that you look ugly. Stop bothering them!" She whispered into the boy's ear making him pale. Chaewon walked back to the door.

"Very well, I'll leave now. Have a good day." She said as she bowed and left.