18

Hannie's outfit

"What happened here? She recently posted it

"What happened here? She recently posted it." Chan asked Jisung. The boy took a peek but started sucking like crazy on his pacifier. His breathing quickened and was playing with his Infinity cube really quick.

"Hannie?" Minho mumbled, caressing the boy's waist. Jisung just hid his face in his hands.

"Hannie~ Don't be shy." Minho cooed and lifted him up, switching their position. Jisung now had to look at Minho because their chests were facing. He sat now in his lap but the different way.

(This but sitting down)

"Why do you want us to not watch that video, hm?" Minho asked. Jisung pouted a little as he started to talk.

"It's bad." Jisung whined. It came out muffled but they could still understand him well. Minho ran his fingers through his hair.

"But if we don't watch that video, we don't know everything. Can we watch it?" Minho asked. Jisung thinked for a bit and then nodded, hiding in Minho's neck. The older chuckled.

"Okay, I'll play it on the screen. Go." Seungmin said and soon it appeared on the big screen. Chaewon was talking about some assault.

"Hm? You assaulted her?" Minho asked. Jisung shook his head quickly.

"She was bullying me so i slapped her in the face, but it was an accident! She wanted to hurt me!" Jisung protested. Everyone laughed and cooed at the boy, who had crossed his arms and was pouting.

"Yep that's her fault." Jeongin agreed as he pressed play. He was on Chan's lap so he could easily do it. Then after 36373758 more sorry's from Jisung she tried to slap him but the boy had grabbed her wrists.

"Calm down we're adults? Real." Hyunjin said rolling his eyes. Jisung giggled a little. He started braiding Minho's hair. On the video played how she slapped him and punched him.

"Something is changing in his eyes." Felix mumbled grabbing everyone's attention. And just like he thought, Jisung stormed at her and tackled her to the ground.

"She started it." Jisung mumbled looking a little guilty.

"Don't worry sungie we're not mad." Felix comforted him and everyone did the same. In the video Jisung was put under with a syringe so Minho checked his neck to see it still plastered up.

"Hannie, you should take these off." Minho said. He gently pulled it off and stood up, putting him in Felix's lap and walking over to the trash can. He put it in there and sat back down.

"You look so cute with the pacifier!" Felix was cooing the boy over and over again as he showered him with kisses while Jisung was giggling loudly.

"Okay, so Jisung. You knew Chaewon from your old work?" Chan said interrupting their moment. Jisung nodded.

"Mhm. She also made a fake voice message about me wanting to kill the chief and pretended like the assault was because of no reason." Jisung explained. Felix caressed his waist to comfort him.

"Aish that bitch." Changbin mumbled shaking his head.

"She is mean." Jisung mumbled making the other's coo at him again because of the pacifier.

"Okay then we can go I think. We fired her and if she comes back ever again Minho is going to have some fun." Chan explained. Jisung tilted his head to the side.

"Fun?" Jisung mumbled. The older chuckled at his innocent mind.

"Murder." Minho said as he ate a snack. Jisung looked at him surprised.

"Don't worry Hannie, I won't hurt you~" Minho chuckled and ruffled his hair. They walked to the living room and sat down. Deciding to watch a movie, meanwhile Jisung took a nap in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the movie was done Jisung suddenly walked in. He wasn't wearing the skirt anymore, but one of Minho's outfits. Before anyone could talk he hovered over Minho.

"Hey hyung~" He said smirking. Minho had a shocked look on his face as Jisung's fingers slipped under his shirt and caressed Minho's abs.