12

Jisung was currently being forcedly cuddled by Felix. After some more yelling he had finally given in and stopped struggling, completely calm again. Felix was spooning him happily.

"Sungie, what happened back there?" Felix asked as he caressed Jisung's waist. Jisung didn't want to admit what he knew so he stayed quiet.

"I don't know." Jisung mumbled, wanting to sleep.

"You can tell me sungie, I won't judge you." Felix comforted and nuzzled his face in the crook of Jisung's neck.

"I don't want to." Jisung mumbled as he drifted off. And soon the boy didn't reply anymore at all, letting out soft snores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Helloooo! Dipshit~" Jisung was woken up by a girl. But not just any girl, it was Chaewon. Jisung looked at her with a frown on his face.

"Missed me?" She smiled and slapped him. It left a red mark on Jisung's cheek, and it hurted like bitch.

"You know what Bang Chan said before i went to wake you up? He was whining about how much of a pain you are while kissing that blonde boy. Felix, wasn't it?" She giggled evily and grabbed Jisung's wrist, dragging him out of bed. Literally. She pulled so hard the boy fell face first out of bed.

"You know, you don't deserve to be boyfriends with them! I always wanted to be their baby girl, and you took that from me." Chaewon sighed as she explained, looking at him as if he was garbage. She then clapped her hands.

"So, help me out and don't be close with them! Even if they try it, which they won't, but if they do." Chaewon crouched down to Jisung's level and grabbed his hair.

"Then don't. Give. In." She growled and pulled his hair even rougher. Jisung yelped.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Jisung stuttered. Chaewon smirked and removed her grip, making the boy fall down and bang his head to the cold floor. Chaewon giggled one last time before exiting the room, leaving the boy alone. Jisung groaned as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." He said and bowed to the members. They looked a little confused but smiled at him. Jisung however, didn't smile as he took a seat.

"Everything okay?" Chan asked him. Jisung nodded and ate his food in silence, the members started getting really worried about the boy's well being. Hyunjin, who was sitting next to him, tried to make the boy laugh by poking Jisung's cheek. Jisung didn't respond and just let him.

"Cutie~" Hyunjin tried again but Jisung ignored him. The members all gulped.

"Are you mad at us?" Jeongin was the first one to speak. Jisung looked at him with a blank face.

"No, why would I be?" He asked and started quickening his pase of eating. Changbin frowned.

"You're just... Acting a little distant?" He said as he munched on his sandwich. Jisung shrugged and stood up, bowing.

"Thank you for the food." He said and walked out of the kitchen before anyone could even speak, locking himself in his bedroom. He didn't expect someone to come after him. But ofcourse, Lee Minho was a worried little cat.

"Hannie? Hannie why did you lock the door?" His voice mumbled. Jisung got up from his seat at his desk and walked over to the door, unlocking it. He opened it hesitantly and peeked his head out.

"Yes?" He asked. Minho pouted at him before grabbing the boy's shoulders and pushing him to his bed. The older hovered over Jisung and started kissing his neck, leaving hickeys. Jisung didn't let out any sounds, just layed there.

"Han Jisung tell me what is wrong right now." Jisung was shocked at how quick Minho switched up, his dominant hyung suddenly staring deep into his eyes. Jisung shook his head as he broke the eye contact, looking at the ceiling.

"Look at me." Minho demanded. Jisung didn't look and just kept staring at the ceiling. Jisung yelped as his chin was grabbed and he was forced to look into Minho's eyes.

"I-" Jisung tried to say but was interupted as the door was opened, and that damn girl walked in. She made eye contact with Jisung.

"What is it I'm talking to Hannie." Minho said. They looked really close, like they have been friends for a long time. And here is Jisung, taking all that away from them. He was snapped out of his thoughts as she started speaking.

"Chan is holding a meeting, you should join him." Chaewon said looking at Minho. The boy sighed and got off Jisung, about to pick him up but Chaewon interupted him immediately.

"He would like to speak to, um, members only..." Chaewon said and stopped his movements. Minho looked at her in confusion.

"Hannie is a member. Hannie is ours." Minho said. Chaewon become nervous.
She leaned a little to Minho's ear.

"He doesn't want Jisung with you! He wants a private meeting." She whispered, but still loud enough for Jisung to hear. Minho sighed and hummed.

"Bye Hannie." He said and left the room. Chaewon smirked at a trembling Jisung.