03

"What? No, why!" Felix whined loudly. This time he was joking.

"He works as a spy for the police." Seungmin mumbled as he started typing aggressively. Felix huffed.

"So will we catch him?" Felix asked. Chan sighed as he nodded.

"But ofcourse, with a little fun." Chan's lips turned into a smirk as he said that. He wiggled his eyebrows to Minho who rolled his eyes.

"If he wants to, sure." Seungmin chuckled and continued gathering information about the boy. They waited for like 10 minutes and all the attention was now on Seungmin.

"Seungmin, how much you've got?" Chan asked him as he sat next to him.

"He indeed works the police. Pretty small one, JYP company. He indeed grew up in Felix's neighbourhood and was taken to the police at 9. His father had 20 years of prison and he was send to an orphanage. He graduated as a detective. He is alright mentally, they say he gets picked on a lot but that doesn't affect him that much." Seungmin explained.

"Wow that's a lo-"

"I'm not done. He likes to crossdress, is 19 year old. He eats alone. He works in the office, you know at a desk. He lives 10 minutes away from his work. His hair is mostly ruffled. And he drives a motorcycle." Seungmin ended his explanation smirking. He huffed and layed his head in Changbin's lap.

"Are you tired, minnie?" Changbin asked as he massaged Seungmin's scalp.

"Mhm." Seungmin mumbled slowly drifting off. The rest cooed at him.

"Sleep well then." Changbin mumbled and leaned back into the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung whimpered as he stretched his body. He just got away from work and is now in his living room.

"I still don't know how nobody can catch them... Wait, they don't do human trafficking right? Oh god please no." Jisung rambled as he got out his phone and searched it up, shakily breathing. All relief washed over him when the answer was no.

"No human trafficking, okay, alright." Jisung mumbled. He suddenly started thinking about the case again.

"Why do I have to get this one!" He whined as he covered his face. After some huffs he looked at his phone again, noticing something.

"Eh?" Jisung mumbled as he saw a blue dot in the right corner of his phone. He tapped on it but it didn't do anything. Confused, he held it. Still nothing. Thinking it would be nothing, he just ignored it as he scrolled on tiktok. Jisung got caught of guard as he saw a video of him.

"Pov when your colleague dresses like a faggot." He mumbled and sighed. His co-workers had decided to post a video of him for everyone to see. He checked their profile.

"Ew he's such a teacher's pet." Jisung mumbled the text. It was now a video of the chief with an arm around him, when he got the case of Straykids. He checked their most recent video and gasped a little.

"Stupid bitch finally is going to die?" He said out loud, his voice cracking a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Why is he still looking at that stupid video!" Felix whined. They were currently stalking the boy's phone and voice.

"No, don't cry. Don't cry sweetheart." Felix mumbled as he started to hear quiet sobs. The members looked at him with sad eyes.

"He's going to be fine Lixie, don't worry. We will make sure he doesn't die." Jeongin, who was in his room the whole midday and decided to be alive, comforted him.

"But."

"No butts, only asses." Leeknow yelled loudly as he started giggling. Felix started chuckling too.

"Okay, okay. Um by the way, do we have something to do tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked not even looking up from his pencil drawing, that was still a sketch.

"Yes, we'll have to go to a warehouse." Seungmin said. It caught everyone off guard, because they forgot what they were doing in the first place. Stalking Jisung's phone and listening to it. So they continued their plans.

"Seungmin, can you show us the camera?" Felix asked. Seungmin gave him a questioning look.

"What if he's like showering and forgot to put his phone away?" Seungmin sighed, looking at him.

"Please~" Felix begged with puppy eyes. Nobody could resist those. Seungmin sighed and shook his head, hacking into the camera too. A black screen was projected.

"Aww man." Felix mumbled in dissapointment. But before he could sigh too, they heard Jisung's voice.

"Where did I put it? Aish!" It looked like he was whining. Everyone looked at each other confused.

"Where did i put my phone? Where? Where?" Jisung's voice was heard again, it looked like he was thinking really hard. Felix couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh yeah! Here it is!" Jisung chanted and the screen wasn't black anymore. But they could see a smiling boy looking proudly at his phone.

"How did this slip under my bed?" He chuckled and layed comfortably in his bed. The members looked at what he searched on his phone. Skirts, apparently.

"Oh I really want this outfit, it's so cute." Jisung's voice mumbled and the members looked curiously at the outfit. It was a white shirt with a pink plaited skirt, it looked kind of kawaii.

"Oh, and quite expensive

"Oh, and quite expensive. I can't pay that or I'll go in debt." Jisung sighed and Felix almost cried as he saw his dissapointed, pouting face.

"We NEED to buy that for him." Minho said looking at everyone. Felix suddenly got up and crawled on the table, standing proudly as he lifted his fists in the air.

"I will spend the most money!" He yelled and giggled. He started jumping, making Chan worried that the table would break. So the leader grabbed Felix by his thighs and lifted him off the table, placing him in his lap.

"Don't want you to fall." Chan said and ruffled Felix's hair.

"Hey, Minho, wanna kiss?" Seungmin said out of nowhere, getting out of his seat.

"Sure." Minho said grabbing the boy by his neck and starting to kiss him eagerly. Seungmin hummed satisfied while everyone just chuckled.

(If you're confused they're all dating)