23

Jisung woke up whimpering. His whole body hurt, he was tied up everywhere.

"Don't even try to escape, you deserve to be punished. The police is already on their way so I have to be quick." Chaewon said and got kicked Jisung back down. She started kicking the boy in the rubs, making him whimper.

"P-pwease." Chaewon gets caught of guard when Jisung starts talking like a toddler.

"What the fuck? Stop that." She scoffs and kicks him again. Jisung sobs as he hugs his body tightly, not daring to look her in the eye. Chaewon crouched down to the boy's level.

"Why are you acting like a baby?" She mumbled in thought. Jisung tried to slip his thumb into his mouth, but the ropes were restricting him.

"Aww, is our Hannie scared?" Chaewon fakely cooes. Jisung cries even more and nods.

"Well, I'll show Jisungie my love. This is love, don't be ungrateful." Chaewon said and slapped him across the face. Jisung gulps.

"There, I'm taking care of you." She said and grabbed Jisung's face, slapping both his cheeks.

"T-twank f-fu." Jisung stutters. Chaewon continued kicking and hitting him until she was satisfied.

"Now, Hannie. You've been so good so I forgive you. The police will be here soon so I'll put you to sleep." Chaewon said and put him under again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung fluttered his eyes open and realised he wasn't in his room. Neither Minho's, or Chan's. He didn't even recognise it. Wait. Isn't this chief's office.

"I see you've woken up." A familiar voice said. Jisung sat up, not without whimpering in pain and faced the chief.

"Mhm." He hummed. Being in the other's presence still felt comfortable, but at the same time it didn't. The chief started to talk.

"Okay Han, we are so sorry for overreacting. It's just when Chaewon showed us that we were so mad we just fired you on the spot. I'm sorry, we should've done more research." The chief apologised out of nowhere.

"U-uh." Jisung stuttered, a little shocked. By little i mean flabbergasted.

"It's okay if you don't want to come back after what happened, but please Jisung. I didn't know they treated you so badly. Most of them are in another unit now, where they'll learn respect. But please at least think about it." The chief begged.

"S-so... You want me, back in your unit?" Jisung asked. The chief looked at him and nodded.

"I-i'll have t-to think a-about it." Jisung stuttered. The chief looked at him a little confused.

"Why, don't you want to come back?" The chief asked.

"N-no, it's not that! It's just i've delevoped some thing called little space lately and I'll have to think about it for a bit after... What happened." Jisung explained. The chief nodded.

"Okay Jisung, you can go home now. Your motorcycle is in the usual spot." The chief said and smiled. Jisung chuckled akwardly and left, sitting on his motorcycle returning home. He thought about skz. Are they worried? Should he call them.

"Finally home." He mumbled as he arrived and parked his vehicle. Jisung looked under the door mat and chuckled when the key was still there.

"I'm so stupid." He mumbled to himself before entering his house and putting off his shoes. Jisung took out his phone as he walked towards the living room, searching for a name called "skz".

"Finally i fou-" Jisung was cut off as a hand snaked to his waist and his phone was taken out of his hand. He struggled and kicked them until they leaned in.

"Hannie, you're hurting me." Hearing that voice made Jisung relax all his muscles. He leaned into Minho's hold, smiling as he breathed in Minho's comforting scent.

"Where did you go Jisung? We couldn't find you." Chan asked. He was sitting on the couch. Jisung's expression turned into a guilty one. That made everyone worry about their little squirrel.

"Hannie, you can tell us." Minho cooed as he led the boy to the couch. Jisung started sucking his thumb so they gave him his pacifier.

"C-chaewon was bweing a m-meanie and s-shwe-" Jisung stuttered. He was so close to regressing. The comforting caresses of Seungmin in his hair, the pacifier. It just made him want to.

"Slip. He slipped." Jeongin said. Minho chuckled and comforted the boy who was still sobbing.

"S-she wick an funch me!" Jisung managed to get out.

"Did she kick you? And punch you?" Seungmin asked slowly. Jisung nodded sniffling.

"Can we see sungie?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded and the older wiped away his tears since he was calm now.