13

Chaewon smirked at a trembling Han Jisung as she clicks her tongue.

"I told you to stay away from them, didn't I?" Chaewon looked at him sternly. Jisung bit his lip out of anxiety.

"I-i did, but t-they don't stay away f-from me." Jisung stuttered. Chaewon looked at him mockingly again. She roughly grabbed the boy's head and hit it to the wall over and over again. Jisung started to squirm, he tried to fight back but Chaewon had zip-tied his wrists behind his back.

"Stop fucking moving!" Chaewon yelled. She grabbed Jisung and pushed him, making the boy land on the floor again. Jisung was moving like crazy now, kicking his feet and squirming like there's spiders on his body. Chaewon made him shut up by putting her boot on the back of Jisung's head.

"If you don't stop I'll crush that fragile head of yours Jisung-ah." Chaewon threathened as she smirked like a psychopath. Jisung immediately stopped and whimpered.

"Good, now. You're allowed to stay here for only five more days, if you're not gone by then. I'll kill you." Chaewon said and giggled like the crazy person she is.

"Understand!" She yelled and Jisung nodded his head fast. She smiled.

"If you tell anyone about this, you can kiss your hands goodbye. Here, free yourself." Chaewon said and released him from her grip, throwing a knife on the ground next to him and leaving the room.

Jisung looked at her boots, he soon couldn't see them anymore as she had left the room. The boy quickly grabbed the knife and freed himself. He threw the cut zip ties in the trash can in Minho's room and slid the knife up his sleeve. Just then the door opened and minho walked in.

"Hey Hannie." Minho said and walked over to him, grabbing him by the waist and immediately pushing themselves on the bed. Jisung looked at Minho, he just got back from a private meeting. A meeting talking shit about Jisung.

"You look nervous, Hannie." Minho said. How did he already know what was hidden behind Jisung's sleeve? The older started patting Jisung down, ignoring the exact place where the knife was placed. Jisung's breath hitched as the boy went to the start again, his fingers traveling over the soft fabric of Jisung's sleeve.

"Where did you get that Hannie? Did you take it from Channie?" Minho asked, looking him in the eyes. His fingers slid under Jisung's sleeve, touching the boy's skin at the lack of answer. His fingers tightly grabbed the dagger and slid it out Jisung's sleeve.

"No." Jisung said avoiding eye contact. Minho smiled and pulled of the cap of the dagger, running his fingers over the engraved B.C. Bang Chan.

"It's not nice to lie, Hannie." Minho scolded and dragged the dagger over Jisung's skin. He was careful, trying not to cut the younger boy's skin. Jisung's breathing fastened as his eyes followed the blade. He got lots of butterflies in his stomach.

"Does Hannie like this?" Minho asked moving the knife under Jisung's skin, gently running it over the boy's nipples. Jisung whimpered.

"Answer me Hannie." Minho demanded as he grabbed Jisung's chin again. Jisung looked at him with doe eyes, nodding hesitantly. Just when he thought they could finally be alone, everyone filled the room. All the members of skz smirked at Han.

"We were watching the cameras." Felix said as he climbed on the bed. He sat next to Minho, palming at Jisung's hard dick. Jisung let out little moans as he let Felix pleasure him.

"Felix~" He whimpered after a while as he came in Felix's hand. Felix cooed and babyed the boy, telling him how much of a good boy he had been. Felix picked him up and ran a bath, later putting the boy in it. Skz also filled the room. Chan kneeled down and massaged Jisung's scalp.

"I love you." He mumbled and melted into the touch. Chan chuckled and kissed the boy's neck, not being able to hold himself in. Jisung giggled and let him do his thing.

"Hyung~" He whined when the man stopped. Chan smirked at him from behind.

"You're adorable." Chan chuckled and kissed Jisung's head. They dried him and put him to bed, cuddling the boy.