26

Jisung had woken up in the middle of the night. He was just staring at the ceiling, wondering why it was so hard to leave this place behind.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Minho whispered. Jisung was shocked but looked at him.

"It's scary to just leave this place behind, I'm so used to it." Jisung whispered, explaining. Minho nodded.

"I think it's because you got really attached to this place, this house. Your routine etc. etc." Minho explained still whispering because they didn't want to wake someone up.

"It's also because the chief is kind of your father figure but in a toxic way." Suddenly Felix joined the conversation. Just when they thought Chan was sleeping he also opened his mouth.

"Yeah, but he doesn't care about you. He literally send you to us so that we would kill you. He even send us a damn email." Chan whispered in frustration. Jisung looked at him in shock.

"What?" He hissed. Chan nodded sighing and pulling out his phone, he scrolled through his e-mails and when he found it handed his phone to Jisung.

"Dear Straykidz. He spelled that wrong. I would want you to inform of our project of Han Jisung, he will spy on you all and try to gather information. Please kill him as soon as possible. We all hate that faggot and want him gone, I'll even pay you..." Jisung whispered. He looked at it in disbelief, then at Chan, and then at the phone again.

"I have a plan." Minho whispered. By his wicked smile everyone knew it was troublesome.

"Why not say we killed Han, edit a picture of him dead for proof and get the money." Minho smirked, whispering.

"What after that? Come on spit it out." Felix chuckled already knowing he wasn't done.

"And then we kill him." Minho said smiling. Everyone chuckled, ofcourse he would say something like that.

"Or we'll send the e-mail and some proof anymously so that he'll go to jail. We could also blame some of our crimes on him with fake proof." Chan explained. This made Jisung more relaxed.

"So we'll throw a Chaewon?" Jisung asked.

"When did Chaewo- Oh. That's why you got fired?" Felix asked. Jisung nodded sighing.

"She send them a fake voice message and the footage of when she went crazy, but without her bullying me you know. She even changed her voice in that to the point where it looked like she was trying to talk with me innocently." Jisung explained.

"She did WHAT?" Felix gasped looking at him in disbelief. Minho also looked angry and Chan was shaking his head.

"It's true." Jisung shrugged and closed his eyes again. Well until he felt a hard on poking his ass.

These horny dogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to send some trucks to crash into Chaewon when she's driving so that that bitch will-" Minho's growling at the dinner table was interupted by Jisung sitting down on his lap, their chests facing.

"Calm down hyung." Jisung mumbled, kissing the older's cheek before turning around and starting to eat.

"Do you think it will be hard to leave this place behind?" Chan asked him. Jisung looked at him and swallowed his food.

"I think it's the hardest thing I'll ever do." Jisung sighed. Chan thought for a bit.

"I could take over the police station, we can do other things than selling drugs." Chan said. Jisung gasped and jumped up, hugging Chan tightly.

"You can do that? I love you!" Jisung squeeled and almost made Chan fall out of his chair. The leader chuckled and put the boy on his lap.

"Then I would become your boss." Chan said in a teasing voice. Jisung blushed at that.

"So we can fuck in your office?" Jisung asked quietly. Chan ofcourse heard it and laughed, ruffling Jisung's hear.

"Sure. Jeongin would do the accounting and Seungmin would definitely be my lap dog." Chan said and winked at the puppy like boy. He flipped him off and continued eating.

"They'll just be the boss and I'll be the big boss, how does that sound?" Chan asked. Jisung chuckled nodding.

"I'm done." The boy said when he finished his food.

"So I'm choosing what you're wearing today?" Chan asked. Jisung giggled and nodded again.

"It's your turn, go on." Jisung said finishing his food. When they all were done Chan took Jisung to the boy's room and changed him.