16

*GROWL*

"Okay you're eating a shit load of food." Chan chuckled and pulled the boy up, carrying him to the kitchen. Jeongin chuckled at them and followed. They all settled at the couch and fed Jisung while they watched a movie. When the boy fell asleep the real discussion began.

"Seungmin, show us the camera footage of today. And Minho, go grab Chaewon because she could have seen anything." Chan ordered and everyone started doing their parts. Seungmin was quick so he was already done, and the remaining members watched the footage on the tv.

"Goodmorning sweetheart."

"Goodmorning"

"Aww cutie~"

"Hng-"

"Minho looks so cute waking up, just like a little cat." Jeongin said out of nowhere. Everyone chuckled agreeing and cooing at both boys.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Switch to after he had his grass exploring and when we left, speed it up." Chan chuckled. Seungmin did as told and they watched curiously. Not even 5 minutes after it they saw Jisung's door opening and Chaewon walking in.

"Oh? Chaewon-noona?" Jeongin mumbled.

"Well aren't you being lazy." The girl had said. She started hitting and punching Jisung but the boy surprisingly didn't budge. Well until Chaewon grabbed his fucking ankle.

"Hnn-" Jisung had whimpered as he was roughly dragged out of bed. He didn't have much time to struggle as he was lifted up and Straykids' jaw hit the floor when they saw Jisung screaming and crying as Chaewon pulled him by his wrist. The boy was begging but Chaewon didn't budge, and just as she let go Minho walked into the room.

"Hello, why did you need me?" Chaewon asked bowing. Felix was still staring with his mouth open. Chaewon's eyes landed on Jisung.

"Oh no... What happened to him?" She asked walking over to him. She took a closer look at the boy and had to try really bad not to smile.

"Noona..." Jeongin mumbled looking at her with disbelief. Chaewon tilted her head to the side.

"Hm?" She mumbled, as if she was asking. Her eyes traveled to what they were watching and her eyes widened as she saw her yeeting Jisung out of the window over and over again.

"Shit." She mumbled and jumped up. Chaewon tried to run out of the door but Minho grabbed her just in time, dragging her to the couch. He put her down in front of Chan.

"Easy, easy." Chan said his eyebrows raised. Changbin tied her up and ignored her struggling.

"Let me go!" She yelled but was shut up as her mouth got taped. Chaewon looked at Chan with angry eyes, huffing. The leader sighed.

"Why did you do that, Chae?" Chan asked. The girl looked at him with doe eyes, Chan ripped the tape off her mouth and looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"Come on Channie, are you seriously going to choose our friendship over that detective?" She pouted but Chan didn't fall for it.

"This isn't just a detective, this is our detective. He's ours." Chan gritted through his teeth. He signalled to Hyunjin and the boy immediately understood, picking up Jisung and walking over to the boy's bedroom.

"Chan he could put us all into danger. He's a police man!" Chaewon hissed. The leader scoffed.

"So you had to push him out of the window?" He said, not believing what he was hearing. Chaewon sighed.

"I did you a favour, you don't even like that piece of shit!" Chaewon yelled as she fixed her hair by shaking her head.

"We love him." Jeongin said, his arms crossed.

"Yes. Minho would literally kill the whole word for Hannie, right?" Seungmin said. He had put Minho on his lap and calmed him down. The older was having a really hard time not shooting out Chaewon's brains.

"Mhm." Minho hummed in approval. Seungmin praised him and petted his hair. But ofcourse they were interrupted by Chaewon.

"I love you! Why can't i be your girlfriend, you always with your stupid Hannie!" Chaewon screamed at Minho. The boy growled making Seungmin tighten his grip.

"Calm down, you're doing so good. Shh." Seungmin tried consoling him but it was getting hard. The puppy like boy kissed his neck and Minho instantly calmed down.

"Are you a fucking psychopath? That's not how you win someone over." Felix scoffed at her, going to sit down in Changbin's lap since he was getting worked up too.

"Aww I'm the psychopath now huh. Look at Felix, the sunshine boy who is going to kill me~" She sang teasingly smirking at him.

Changbin immediately realised why Felix came to him so he flipped them over, pinning Felix down as he kissed the boy's neck. Felix moaned and hummed satisfied.

"Ugh. Faggots." Chaewon looked at them with disgust. She thought she was safe, well wrong.

"Enough!" Chan yelled as he banged his fist on the table.