19🌶️

Minho's lips curled into a smirk as he looked at the smaller boy. Everyone was looking curiously at them.

"Oh Hannie." Minho mumbled grabbing Jisung's waist.

"Feeling a little dominant. Hm?" Minho teased and Jisung smirked back. Minho clicked his tongue.

"How about you ride innie." Minho suggested. Jisung nodded quickly while the maknae looked flustered.

"Innie~" Jisung sang as he walked to the boy. Jeongin ignored eye contact at the dominant behaviour. The older hovered over him and started kissing his neck.

"Ah~" He moaned and tilted his head to the side, giving Jisung more space. However the boy's dominant behaviour was stopped when he was lifted up by the leader and picked up.

"Yah!" He protested but Chan walked him to his room and threw him on the bed. He smirked at the younger as he hovered over him.

"You look good in that outfit." Chan's said with a big smirk on his face, making Jisung flustered.

"W-what?" He stuttered, not expecting that he would feel subby tonight.

"You look good in that," Chan said as he ran his fingers over the fabric. Jisung looked up at the older with a needy gaze.

"What are you saying..." Jisung mumbled with doe eyes. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Your thighs are so soft..." Chan whispered as he brushed his fingers down the boys pants. He ran his fingers up Jisung's thighs, making the younger whimper.

"C-chan," Jisung mumbled as he layed down comfortably. He looked up at the older.

"Hm?" Chan hummed with a smirk, sliding down the boy's panties. Wait, panties?

"I dressed up just for you sir..." Jisung mumbled trying to hide his face. Chan removed his hands and praised him, sliding it down to the boy's knees and wrapping his long tender fingers around the younger's dick.

"I-i... I thought I was the dom tonight?" Jisung whimpered as he ignored eye contact with a pout, the growing boner being annoying.

"Do you really want to?" He said and grabbed Jisung's chin. He raised an eyebrow as he looked into his brown orbs, and the younger shook his head.

"N-no. Want Sir to pleasure me." Jisung said giving in to the dirty talk. Chan chuckled.

"Cutie." He cooed as he moved his fingers to Jisung's tip, putting pressure on there. The younger let out pre-cum instantly.

"Ugh~" Jisung moaned on accident, looking at the older in shock. He covered his mouth shyly.

"Well, I guess we have to fix that down there. Don't we? My cute little pet?" Chan smirked as that last word slid out his mouth, Jisung whimpered even more.

"Please~" The small boy begged as he blushed a crimson red. He liked the nickname.

"Aww, baby is begging?" Chan cooed and leaned down, sucking on Jisung's neck. He knew how much the boy liked that- everybody knew that. Chan however, stopped.

"You'll have to do more than that for pleasure." Chan sighed. Jisung whined but when the leader didn't respond, he knew he had to be really obedient.

"Please please please please!" Jisung almost yelled. He was clinging onto Chan's arm wanting him to move. The older however smirked at him.

"Go on, pleasure yourself." Chan smiled and Jisung frowned, looking at him with an innocent gaze. His hands went down to his white lingerie panties and slid them off, embarrassed.