Pehli Nazar!!

Aaaj my ek sherni se milaa hoom!! Someone more like me!! Kisi se darthi nahi haii... baath me dhum and uff adhaaa aisi kabhi dekhaa hee nahi mainey!!
Maa sahab hamesha shadhi ka kehthi haii.. kya mujey uss tarah ki ladki chaiye zindagee mein?
I don't know lekin mujey milna hai ussey firsey ek baar aur...

Knock knockk...
Kon??
Bhai its me shameer!!! Kya baath hai sharmaa rahey tey kya?
He immediately composed himself!!
Nahi thoo just hass raha thaa!
Kyun?
Woo subah we had a meeting with z group and there in meeting there was a lady!!
I think she was there intern or someone... usney kuch kaha nahi lekin nazar hatt nahi rahi thi ussey!!
Oooo love at first sight?
No noooo...
Busss ek ladki khoobsurath seee.. kuch nahi ussey badkar!
Bhaii!! Aapko koi khoobsurath lagey!
Wahh!! Strange ..
Khoobsurthi ki baath nahi bhai .. break time par naurez tried to be casual with her and ek dhamm se usey apni aukaath ginwaadhi usney and the way she made him shut hayeeee kabhi dekha nahi mainey!!!
Information nikalwaaom kyaa?? Mere baayein haath ka kaam hotha hai sab.
Koi zaroorath nahi haii... abb jaao.
Acha wo bhai cards block haii baba ne gussey me....
Acha acha ok mera lekar jaao.
Thank you bhai aap best ho!

Here Meerab was sitting with her baba and providing him the headsup about the meeting and then he asks.. so Murtasim khan k kya outputs they!!
Baba!!! I don't think kii he was in to the meeting he seemed lost.
Nahi beta I know him he is the dedicated one.
Achaa but he didn't look like!
Koi nahi kal bhi ek meeting hai do you wanna attend?
Ofcourse baba!! It would be good for me to grow and learn..
Good!
My Faiz ko kehdetha hoom even you are joining it.

Murtasim arranged all his docs for tomorrow's meeting and was all set.
He laid back and as he closed his eyes...same smile.... And same girl wasn't getting off his mind.
He simply looked for the minutes of meeting mail and he found her mail ... its Meerab ahmed!
Meerab and Murtasim!!!
He smiled and slept.

Next day he was waiting for meeting to start at the conference hall and then she enters the room.
His eyes stuck at her and there were 2 seats one beside naurez and another beside his!!
He was praying for her to sit beside him and it happened she came beside and sat.
She even said something!!
Jeee!!
I said gd morning Mr khan!
Good Morning Miss??
Ahmed !
He gave a simple nod and focused back to meeting.
And then in final ..Meerab stood
Soo gentlemen our quotation is this if you are okay we can discuss further.
Naurez- thats too low we cannot work at a loss.
Meerab- well Mr ansari loss is when you get negative returns here we are showing you 40% outcome so thats definitely not a loss.
Naurez- but 40 is too low we can do revrse 60 us and 40 your company!
Meerab- well sorry but the whole man power, idea, hardwork and mostly the idea is ours we cannot just give away the returns for an investment.
If not your company we have so many out there!
Naurez- this is disrespectful!!!
Meerab- not at alll its negotiation!
Naurez- but....
Murtasim- Lock the deal!!
She looked at him...
Yes Ms Ahmed u heard it corrrect lock the deal. Our lawyer will contact your firm and we can proceed further legally.
Meerab- thats like a wise choice.
But Mr khan... I thought you would further bid and thus i have asked for 60 so that we can compromise on 50-50 each but beacuse you agreed lets make it 45-55 ...
Murtasim- no 40% is absolutely fine because man power it takes huge cost and becuse you are bearing it so you might be of risk bearer here.
Meerab was impressed by his business forcasting skilss.
Well then deal is locked !
He forwarded his hand and she too ..That was there first handshake.
He simply placed his right hand in his pocket and tried to hid itt.
Naurez was still calling him but he moved to his car and then he slowly tried to smell the fragrance and touch of her hand.
Meerab!!
Whole day he did all the tasks with left hand and even while eating he was using left hand to catch the spoon.

Here Meerab came back home and was taking a shower and as usually she is blank.. she opened her cupboard and chose a black hoodie for herself but it reminded her of someone else.

Meerab yar suno thooo you look lovely when you wear black.
Your skin just shiness against the black.. he placed his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.. and I love you more when you wear it.

She took off all her black outfits and threw on the floor frustrated and started screaming and crying... i hate you ... i hate you just go away from my memories you rascal!!!
And she slept crying and remebering someone.

Murtasim came home and was in a very good mood.
Kya baath haii aaj ithney khush khush?
Kuch nahi maa buss yuu hee..
Ammi bhai ko naaa ek ladki pasandh aagai hai shayadh milkar aaye hai ussey!
Bhai chuppp!!
Achaaa ladki aur tumhey ! Thab tho milna hogaa!
Maa wisey my sochraha thaa...
Jee bhai kaisi thi meeting?
Dad all good deal done hogai haii!
I know you will rock .
And dad I was thinking can we call Ahmed uncle and his family for dinner or lunch?
Ohh Y not!!
Achaaa achaaaa maa aapsey milaa rahey haii indirectly...
Suniye... Murtasim ko ek ladki pasnadh aii hai!
Achaaa jeee .. wowww.. chaloo koi tho pasnadh ayii haii isey..
Dad Ahmed sahab ki beti hai!
Ooh isliye dinner or lunch!! Abb tho milna hee hai!
Murtasim just went away from there...
Bhaiii mera dulha raja banne wala haii...
Maryam-Ammi bhai ko kya hua hai?
Shmeer- bhai ne bhabhi pasndh karliya haii...

Shanawaz khan immediately dialled Waqas and asked for dinner or lunch and he aggreed!

AM EXCITED TO NARRATE THIS STORY I HOPE YOU ALL ARE TOO EXCITED TO READ AND SUPPORT!