Sach!

Meerab was feeling different.. she haven't felt this before ..and for every few minutes her eyes were waiting for someone's msg.
She was all done and was paccking her luggage and then she gets a popup.. murtasim khan posted a pic.

Happy Birthday meri jaaan❣️bhai loves u!!Naurezkhan_ happy birthday chotey sher!!Shameer_ SS  love u more bhaiii!!! @ MK

Naurezkhan_ happy birthday chotey sher!!
Shameer_ SS love u more bhaiii!!! @ MK.

Meerabs feet startled at the new found information.
She was lost.
The chotey what he was referring to was... Shameer!!!

And to her surprise the caller id ..SS!
Y is he calling me now!!
She didn't wanna lift but it kept on ringing.
Whatt??
I want u to wish me .. its my birthday.
U dumbed me right?? Then wht happened now?
Neha listen to me ... am craving for your wishes just do as said... wish me!
Fuck offf!!
And she heard choteyyyyy... jaldiii chal.
MK .. she whispered.
She was hurt, broken.
She just started to feel good and again it was a betrayal she didn't wanted!

Next day she didn't pick his calls either texts weren't seen.
Kya hua bhaii?
Kuch nahi its just am worried Meerab isn't lifting my calls!
Koi nahi busy hogi...
Naaa flight me hogi!!
Teekh hai aap chaley jana pickup karlo.
U know kal we took our first pic and i have hopes now.
Acha show me!!!
Screenshot haii thu hass math!
And the bomb balsted on him...
Whattt !!!
Whatt whaattt... mashallah bol.
Bhai is she Meerab?
Haaa teri bhabhi!
Bhai sach batao mazaak nahii!
Y would I lie..
And MK had some work so he left.
If she is Meerab then Nehaa?
Aghhhh... he then recalled that day he went to meet Meerab at her office but he saw Neha there..
Was she bluffing as nehaa??
But y soo???
And if she is Meerab means bhai loves her!
And i love her tooo.
No I didn't.
Does she know it am Mk's bhai?
Is she playing?if she is then ill just kill her off.

MK was going to airport .. bhai am also coming with you.
Thu kyun?
Ill be the driver plss!!
Acha okk!!
Meerab got out with her bag and as soon as she saw MK she hugged him.
I missed you.
He was shocked morover SS was shocked she saw him but didn't react which means she is playing!
Y weren't u picking my calls i got tensed..
MK am all good chaley?
Acha meet him my chotu..shameer sikander.
Hello Mr Chotey!
He looked amused... u???
Myself aapkey honey wali bhabhi!! And she looked at MK..
right Murtasim?
Seriously?
Naa I was kidding... ghar chaley..
Ooouch i thought sach mein.

Shameer settled beside driver and they sat back! He could see her from the mirror and she exactly knew he was looking at them.
She slowly placed her hand in Mk's and placed her head on his Shoulder.
Meerab all good na?
Yes MK.
Kuch ajeeb nahi lag raha?
Naaa..

They dropped her home and she didn't forget to give a gdbye hug to MK.
Shameer on there return ... bhaii she is not what u think she is.
Mathlab?
She is not Meerab!
Whtt?
I mean she may be but she is the girl I was telling you about.
Kya hai bhai samaj nahi arahi baath!!
Bhai i told you right ek ladki ko dekh kar dilll ..
Shameer teri bhbahi hai meri bandhi haii kuch bhi bolne se pehle soch samaj kar bolo.
My Meerab ke baarey ek galath baath bhi nahi sununga!
Bhai but she isss...
Driver gadi roko!!!
Shameer get down.... Meri hee galthi hai i know thu ladkiyo ko dekh kar kaisey behave kartha hai still i showed you my Meerab.
Bhai u think so cheap of me kii my apney bhai ki.....?
Thu hai cheap samjaaa aur mujey gussa math dilaaa bhai.My bardassh nahi karunga kuch aisi wisi baath or comment for Meerab. Jaan lelunga samjey!
Shameer got scared at the comment and he got down.
He then dialled Meerab's number.
She wasn't picking the call!
Aghhhh he was irriatted angry soo he went to pub and satrted drinking.

Here Meerab was sitting on her bed and was thinking about all the good time she had spent with Shameer.

Nehaa listen mera wait karnaa... merey papa ki death hogai hai i have to gooo was his last words !!
And she waited for him since last 6months she even went to the address what he gave and then she got to know everything was fake what all he said.
He just was trying to use her which never happened and the day when she mentioned about nikah he escaped.

I hate you shameer you literally ruined my heart... there wasn't a night where i didn't cry and slept and a day which didn't started with your memory.. u were a cheat... u destroyed my hopes my love and me aswell.. i'll not leave you rascal.

Here drunk shameer came to ahmed mansion again.. but this time it was Meerab who opened the door.
Thum?
Mujey baath karni hai aao bahar!
Mujey nahi karni hai jaao.
If you don't then acha nahi hogaaa!!
Acha batha kya haii.. they were in lawn.
Thum Meerab ho tho Neha kon hai?
Meerab hoom my ... Meerab waqas Ahmed .
Neha was just me trying to hide my real identity. Lekin acha hee hua agar Meerab hothi tho tumari asliyatha ka path nahi lagtha naa..
He grabbed her by waist... thum jo bhi ho stop what is happening between you and bhai and be my Neha ... samjee.
My Meerab hoom.
Haaaa but I like Neha.. my badhal gaya hoom infact badhal raha hoom...
Leave me Shameer warna acha nahi hogaa!
Heyy u bitch am telling you na leave my bhai.. and wo jisey dikhtey hai wo bhi wisey nahi haii... Be with me ill make u a queen.

Murtasim kaisey hai u don't need to tell me jaisey bhi hai thumsey better hai samjey.
Hey u !!! You knw it was bhai who told me to make relationships in class and isliye mainey choda tumhey samjeee!
And abb thum unsey romance karogee mujey ye baath hazam nahi hoga better stay away.. and be mine .

Never!! I know you how desperate were you and am telling you shameer if you don't go ill call MK.
Haa tho karo call dartha hoom kya ..
And so she did called him... Mk merey ghar aaskatey hai?
Iss waqth sab teekh!
I told you about a bastard right he came home and he saw me with you... he is threatening me aaap asaktey ho?
Meerab just make sure he doesn't leave your house ill shoot him right away.
Shameer heard it.. u bitchhhhh!!! He gritted his teeth and ran away from there.
In no time Murtasim was at her home and he sees her sitting in lawn worried.
Meerab!!
Mk u here.. but he ran away!
Its ok my hoom ab u just give his details.
MK subah waali baath ko sach karey?
Konsi baath!
Shadhi!
U love me Meerab?
I feel u love me and aapka pyaar dono ke liye kaafi nahi hai?
He smiled and nodded.
My kal mamma baba ko bejtha hoom aapke ghar.
And Murtasim can you kiss me now?
Whattt?
I just want wo kaminey ke saarey yaadhey bulaadhum nayi shuruath se pehley.. plss kiss me as such i forget the love he gave me and so the pain.
She then came close to him face to face looking as in hope.
He just closed the gap between there lips.... And it was smooth...
When parted he touched there foreheads I LOVE YOU MEERAB ...
Murtasim can we do this nikah jaldiii .. i want to be yours as early as possible.

I KNOW YOU GUYS MIGHT BE CONFUSED.. BUT PLEASE WAIT AND SEE ITS MORE THAN INTERESTING!!!