Takkar

Murtasim dropped her home and was at his office.
Meerab was just resting and she received a text message i am returning back today.. can you please meet me today one last time- SS.
She got irritated and she called Murtaism to let him know about this..
Hii jaaan! Aagai yaadh shohar ki?
Murtasim aap ghar kab tak aaogey?
Achaaa ithni yaadh arahee hai.. well toda kaam hai baby time tho lagegaa..
Murtasim mujey both important baath karni hai can you come home little early..
Hmm teekh hai jaan ill try but baath kya hai u sound so tensed!!!
Both badee baath hai shayadh aap both gussa honge ye sunkarr.. lekin i have to tell you aaj ye baath kisi tareeke se!
Acha acha teekh hai aatha hoom.. aur wisey my kabhi aap par gusaa nahi hoo saktha ..
Hmm...teekh hai firr miltey hai shaam me. Bye.

Meerab was feeling restless she was scared how would he react .. will he think of her as a cheater..
She was just praying for everything to be good.

It was already 4PM and shameer was about to leave by 1 AM and MK didn't come yet.
She was just walking here and there...
There was a knock on door..
She looked at it and it was shameer...
Thum yaha kyun aaye ho?
Meerab i wanna talk to you.
Ok jo bhi hai talk infront of your bhai just leave now.
Meerab suno meri baath bhai ke saamne i can't.. iam sorry for what all wrong i did till date.
Ok but sorries doesn't mend your actions shameer.
I know Meerab i know .. but its just a sorry i can say now. And ask for your forgiveness.

Jabsey pyaar ka ehsas hua hai zindagee jee bhi nahi paa raha hoo aurr marr bhi nahi paa raha hoom.. and jo huaa hai sab galath hua hai meerab .. uske liye maafi bhi kam hai but please maaf kardho mujey..
No way Shameer i will never forgive you.. you broke me you broke my heart.. there wasn't a day when i didn't waited for you to return ..
Meerab was now crying thinking of what all she felt and have gone through...
Meerab please yaar aisey ro math... i can't see you aisey rotey huey ..
Shameer mere aansoo ka reason bhi tho thum khudh hoo..
I know i know aur yahee baath shayadh mujey guilt se maar  rahi haii!!
Tho socha jaaney se pehley mera guilt bhi khatm kardum aur tumara darr bhi..
Loo mera pyaar waapas kartha hoom .. he unbuttoned his shirt and took a razor blade and rubbed it over his skin..
Loo naam mitaa raha hoom tumara..
Pagal hogai ho shameer stop..she threw the blade aside!!!
Koi doosra raastha dikha hee nahi to tell you i really feel sorry for what all I did.
Aap araam se bhai ke baneyy raho andd no need to tell him anything because unhey agar maloom hogi ye baath tho he won't be able to take it.i can't face him please ek favour kardhoo buss ... he knows it already you had past .. please don't tell him it was me!!please i beg you!!!

And while they were inside the room  Murtasim came home with gajra's in hand. And he stopped when he heard Shameer saying some thing to Meerab!

.. u know u are the only women in my life jisney shayadh both pyaar kiyaa mujsey.. ill miss you.i didn't even had my ammi to love me soo nahi patha what love is ..
Mujey aapsey judii har baath hamesha yaadh rahegii.. thank you for coming in my life and making me a better person.
Shameer thumney jo karna tha and jo hona tha hogaya.. we did it and it happened abb ye sab chodo and teekh hii lets not disclose it to Murtasim its our secret now!

Murtasim just heard shameer confessing how Meerab loved him and they said its there secret..
His heart broke he thaught they both were cheating him on his back!!
His Meerab cheated him. She was with his brother..
After a while he got into his room and saw Meerab was sitting divastated..
Meerab!!!
She looked at him jee..aap aagai !!
He stared at her angriliy..
kya hua Murtasim?? All good!!
He pulled her towards him roughly..
Kya hua??
He cupped her face and bought his lips to his face .. aaaa murtasim hallu its paining!!
Dardh horaha haii... mujey bhi horaha haii.. wait he pushed her on bed!!
Murtasim kya huaa hai??
He wasn't listening to her .. he ripped his pants and got into her wildlyy .. her screams doesn't mattered he wanted to give ber her pain.
She screamed in pain ... he was pinching her nipples hardly making them red and was being very agressive.
She was trying to process whats all happening but naa he wasn't listening he fucked her hardly.. she was screaming for him to stop but naa he was just fucking her as if she was a whore..
Meerab wasn't well.. she was sore and the pain.. but she thought he was angry with someone its my Murtasim chalega.. but she didn't knew the fact he was angry and was taking out his frustration.
Once he was done.. he got out of the room and drove his car to somewhere and cried out loud screaming...
Kyuuuu !!! Kyun dhoka diya mujey ..
I loved you Meerab .. i loved you more than my life..and bhaii how can you cheat me!!!
My tho tera apna bhai thaa... duniya me tujey Meri Meerab ke siwa koi milaa hee nahi!!!
He cried his heart out..
Shameer was calling him!!!
He picked it.. bhaiii kahan haii?? Am starting .
Teekh hi chal bye firr..
Noo bhai i wanna meet you .
My filhaal dhoor hoom i can't meet you .. its better you just goo!
Bhai koi issue hai kya ?? Just please only for once meet me.
Okkk my location bej raha hoom ajaa.
Murtasim took out his gun and loaded his bullets he wanted to kill SS for cheating him....

Tick tick tick!!! SS reached the location and it was dark!!
Bhai !! Ye konsi place hii and aap kya kar rahey ho ??
Murtasim took out his gun and just pointed towards him.. bhaiii kya hua???
Murtasim fired a bullet towards SS but he somehow escaped it .. bhaii??
Pleasee am sorry am sorry!!
Murtasim threw his gun and held him by his collar and gave two shots on his face making his nose bleed .. he then lifted him by his collar and gave another punch..but this time Shameer held his hand.. samajgaya kyu maarna hai aapko mujey lekin galthi aapki bhi hai..

Meri kya galthi haiii thum dono ne mujey ullu banaya ... kithna pyaar kartha tha tujsey myy aur ussey.. dono ko maar dhoonga .. pehley thu maregaa yaha firr wo wahan!

Bhaii mujey maarna hai tho maaro lekin Meerab ko haath tak math lagao.
Achaa thu abb sikhayega?? Maarunga my usey samjaa.. and you know i just fucked the shit out of her before coming here samjaa.My kuch bhi kar saktha hoom.
Nooo aap kuch nahi karogee fault meri hai aapki hai uski nahi..
Mera fault yes yes trusting you both..
nooooo you came between us.. aaapki so called mohabbath came between mine! My tho badhal raha tha apni neha ko firr dekh kar... lekin aapne kaha do not go back to her .. she would have moved on in her life .
Lekin mujey kya maloom tha it was you who she was moving on with!!!
Agar my uss waqth bhi uske paas chaley jata naa aaj wo merey side rehthi but noo u took her from me .. aapki galthi haii...
What thu tho Neha se pyaar kartha tha na koi?

Haaa Neha hee Meerab haii.. and u took her away..aap tho pyaar bhi nahi kar saktey like how I did... seee he showed her his tattoo.. uske  khushi ke khathir usey khudh chod kar dhoor jaarahaa hoom aapke paas chodkar.. agar Meerab ko kuch hoga tho acha nahi hoga bhaii!!
What thu hai Meerab ka ex?
Thu??
Aur my ithna pyaar kartha hoom kee am leaving her for you... because she cares for her nikha ...and aap uska khayaal rakhogey am telling you bhai and Shameer left from there ....

Murtasim sat there in dilema... does Meerab love him or not or she was still stuck to Shameer ?
If sooo mathlab he was the one who came in between them!!
Agar my Meerab ko shadi ke liye nahii kehtha tho shameer would have proceeded and she would have happily accepted shameer..

WOOOOOOO THAT WAS IT NOW HE KNOW..
BUT HIS REACTION WAS IS ACCEPTABLE?
AND WHAT WILL HE DO NOW??
AND YESS MEERAB SHE WASN't AT FAULT WAS SHE???