Dil ka haal

He on the couch and she on bed!!!
Both couldn't sleep!!
Meerab!!! Sogai kyaa?
She wasn't responding... so he thought she slept so he came to her side and looked through!!!
Kya hai Murtasim?
Thum soii nahee!
Nahee... thum kya karne waley tey?
My tho buss tumhey dekhne aaya tha socha sogai hoo!
She sat up!! Abhi ka abhi niklo yaha se..
Areee sorry sorry nai karungaa fir...
Yahan sona hai tho maintain distance samjey!
Haa baba ok!! Wisey bhi my sirf dekhne hee aya tha chehra tumara!! Har waqth gussey me hothi hoo ek baar tho sukoon se dekhloom!
Meerab was serious now...aisi harkatey karni hai tho jaao .. pyaar ka dikhaawa math karo.
Meerab yaar ok goodnight.. and he mummled love you.
Murtasim was trying to sleep but he coudn't the couch was small and he wasn't able to fit in.
Meerab could sense his discomfort ... but she dozed off!
Murtaism after like more than 20 attempts he shifted to floor and slept.
When Meerab wokeup morning she saw him and just sidely walked in to the washroom.
When he woke up he saw Meerab was already dressed up and just doing touch up to go.
Good morning!
She looked at him but didn't respond.
Apne ghar jaao..
thum kahan chali?aur iss tarah. Kiska kathal karna hai??
Dil tho keh rahaa tumara kardum! Lekin filhaal office ka waqth hai! And i request you to kindly wear your shirt and then sleep here in my room I don't want any show.
Well jaan you know right adath hai but teekh hai agar aapko lagtha hai this is turning you horny tho khair...
I didn't said it and am not horny as you samjey!!
My bhi kahan hoom jab se thum dhoor hui hoo sab sookha sookha hai!
Well i don't want all those details...
Wiseyy you know .. even tumari daant and gussa can make me hard.. he showed her his pants..
and her eyes were wide enough to capture his bulge!
Jaoo khamush..
Haa jaana tho haii i can't control it anymore..
He simply wore his tshirt seducingly and walked away...
Once he was out she literally blew out her breathe which she was holding after seeing his pants!
As promised Murtasim didn't disturb her morning.
It was in office she was working and he was doing only one job all the time just looking at her doing work.
She in between stood, walked little had a coffee and then some fruits ans then medicines..
And he was enjoying looking at her!!
There was a guy who came to her room and she was smiling and talking to him..
He observed little moree and that guy was also smiling alott.. he thought what could be the joke!!!
He dialled Meerab's phone...
Yes sir!!
Miss Meerab i want some project details of your team can you come to my cabin.
She excused and came to his cabin.
Yes MK!
He looked at her.. so tell me details of this project!!
This one??
Yes!!
Well i think thts in this folder ..
Meerab!!
Yess Mk!
Thum mere saath bhi hasliya karo na'
She looked at him his face was sad..
Well aapne koi aisa mauka choda hee nahi aapkey saath hasney ka.. the answer was straight!
Maaf kardho na meerab! He held her wrist.
Chodo Mk zakhm dil pe lagee hii aurr tumarey maafiyon ka mere dil par koi asar nahii hai!!
Tumey bhi my isiliye tolerate kar rahee hoom because tumara mera ye jo mere andar nanhee jaan hii ussey rishta hii and my tumhey iss rishtey se dhoor nahee karna chahthi hoom.

Buss ithna yaadh rakhlo ki maaff my kabhi nahi kar sakungee jo thumney mujpar ilzaam lagaya wo my kabhi bhool nahee paaungi.
He left her hand and she went to her cabin and cried out !!
Nd he was there witnessing how much she cried!!
Seeing her in tht situation he felt a pang!!
He turned around to not look at her crying.. he coudn't see her like that.
So he pulled down the blinds between ..
The day went like and in night.. Meerab just had her dinner and unknowingly was expecting Murtasim there but he wasn't there.
She sat watching movie and then there was a knock she knew its him.. so she adjusted herself and opened the door.
He was still in his office attite..
Sab khairiath tho hai??
Hmmm.. dinner kiya tumney?
Haa hogaya tumey kya hua?
Well they were standing in middle of living room.. Meerab idhar aao lets talk something seriously now!
She sat on sofa .. he was on his knees before her!!
Maantha hoom galthi hui haii.. lekin mujsey hui haii!
Maantha hoom meri wajah se hamara rishtha toota hai aur yuuu bikhra hua hai iss waqth!
Aurrr meri galthi jo mainey tumari baath suni hee nahi!!!
Sab galtiya meri hai tho saza kyu tum ley rahee hoo!! My nahee chahtha hoom ki thumarey ankho me aansoo hoo.. aur agar meri wajah se aansoo hai tho mujey tho kuch karna hoga na!!!
Tho teekh hai sazaaa likhi haii mainey khudhkey liye.. padlo!
She took in the papers which he gave..
Ye hiii divorce papers mainey sign kardiya haii.. mujey hee patha hai kiss tarah ki jung ladi hii iss par dasthakwath karney!!
Thum free hona chahthi hoo naa ye loo
free hojao thum mujsey... buss zubaan se wo lafz nikaalne darr jisa lagtha hai!!
Mujey kuch waqth dedho kehdunga wo bhi.. and he stood and left without looking at her!!

She was also shocked at his doing.. her heart was beating fastly.. she wants this but she wasn't ok with this .. she just wanted to slap him for thinking as such but ultimately he was the same person who broke her heart!!! She can't just forgive him!!!

So GUYS ITS COMPLICATED.... WHAT SHOULD THEY DO??