Forgiveness

He was speechless!!! He knocked at her door!!
Meerab!'
He banged at the door Meerab!!!!
Please ek dafa kholooo!!!!he was continuously banging the door but she wasn't opening the door!!
He was screaming for her to open the door and she came and opened...
Kya hai Murtasim jaao yahan see!!
He immediately kept his hand on her belly!!!
Mera hai na... he looked at her and she had tears..
He bent on his knees huggged her belly!!!
Meerab stood frozen ...
Meerab hamara hai na!!!
Her tears were just falling outt ...
Am sorry meerab maaf kardho mujey.. he took her hands and made him slapp..
Ye loo maar lo mujey slappp !!!! Lekin maaf kardho meerab.. my behak gaya tha!! Batak gaya tha!!! Mujey maaf kardho please..
They were at her door step .. she on that side and he the other...
Meerab pulled his hands away from her and pushed him out of the house ... just get the hell out of heree...
He just slipped a stair and fell to ground. Unbothered he clutched her legs ... meerab please maaf kardho meerab.. my gadha hoom my pagal hoom my har wo chees hoom jo galath hii lekin mujey maaf kardho .. i don't know my kya soch raha tha!
Murtasim tamasha math karoo please jaao yaha se.
Nooo my nahee jaaraha... its our baby.. and u are mine!! I won't go leaving you aisey..
Well Mr khan i was living alone since last 5 months i can handle now too just goo.
She closed the door on him.
Meerab pleasee yaar!!
She went inside and cried out .. she always wanted to feel him closer in this phase but what all he did wasn't acceptable.
He was feeling restless how did he just let things happen like this!!
He sat on her door step calling her name Meerab please!!
But she remained unheard.
The whole night he sat there in the cold and next morning when she opened the door he fell off the door..
Murtasim!!!!
He was burning... ya allah!!!
She took him inside .. all the while he was just murmuring maaf kardho please...
She made him layy and called for doctor.
He was unconcious due to fever .. she sat beside him all the while.. she still loved him.
When he wokeup she was just resting her head on the headboard.. Meerab!!
She left his hand which was in his and stoodup.
He came front of her and kneeled down..
Galthi tho hui haiii .. both badi galthi!!! With folded hands -Maafi bhi poochney sharam arahi haii.. lekin maafi tho mangnaa hai.. saza koi bhi hoo sirf thum paas raho !!
Mujey khudkey paas rehne dho..
I wanna feel this phase of ours .. tumarey saath . Meerab please maaf kardho mujey he literally cried out his heart..asking for her forgiveness!

Murtasim please ye sab drama bandh karo.. i bought you inside that doesn't mean my tumhey koi mauka doongi... i felt pity so i bought you in.
Ok fine pity tho pity hee sahee... let me be with you.
Suddenly Meerab clutched her stomach..
He too moved closer kya huaa!?
Kuch nahi!! Hato dhoor..
She again clutched..
Meerab ok ok pehley baito aao!!he made her sit!!
Murtasim she clutched his hand!! I feel pain here ...
Meerab relaxxx breathe... lambi saans loo..
And she did rest...
Loo pani piyoo.. you good now?
Hmm...murtasim this all thing is a matter of stress for me plss thum yahan se jaao !! My tumhey dekhna bhi pasandh nahi karthi!!
Pls yaar Meerab aise tho na kaho...u don't know har dhin thumsey dhoor hokar mar mar kar jiyaa hoom..haan my bewakoof hoom.. but sab cheezey mere saamney aisey reveal huey as if it all seemed I was a middle men.
You don't know dil par pathar rakh kar mainey wo sab kaha tha!!
Murtasim!! I don't care kya sab hua thaaa thab mujey tumariShakal tak nahi dekhni hai!!samjey!!

Ithni nafrath karthi hoo?
Issey bhi jyadaa...

Lekin firr bhi my nahi jaa saktha.. my har dhin tadpa hoom yaadh me tumari jab abb sab clear hogaya hai tho my marna pasandh karunga lekin dhoor jana nahi!
Acha tho jaao marjao mujsey dhoor!
He just looked at her ... eyes were evident the hatred.
Teekh hai marjaunga thum raho khush .. lekin ghar chalo atleast apney mamma papa key.. yahan akele nahii!!
Meri marzii Murtasim tumhara koi haq nahee hai to decide where will I be staying!
Meerab!!! Please yaar don't be this tough!
She just looked at him not a word.. she was lying on bed and he sat on couch just looking her!
Kyaa haii kab tak ghooro gey? He sat there just looking at his wife.. meerab turned the other side and was hiding her tears.
He stood and came closer and looked at her ..
Thinking how did he even thinkkk sooo badddd how wrong he was!!
The darkcircles were witness of how sleepless nights even she have been facing!
It was a phase where he was suppose to be her strength but noo he was the reason for all of her miseries!!

Hato saamney se Murtaism...
Atleast dekh tho lene dho yaar i missed you so much... haaa my galath thaa lekin you don't know every single day i missed you cursed myself for what not!!!
Haan my tha galath lekin Meerab why didn't you just said it... you were pregnant then right?
you know it then!

Kaisey bathathi you said you will not trust me even if iam pregnant.. mujpar ilzaam lagadetey thum.
You literally shattered me.. and iam still trying to cope up! Mujey kuch bhi nahi sunna hai Murtasim.. thum busss jaao yahan se ..
Meerab please yaar don't do this to me.
Ok thum nahee jatey hoo teekh hai you stay ill go.
She took her car keys and was heading out..
Okok my her jaraha hoom.. but my aaonga!He left her house!!!

Meerab closed the door on his face !!!!

I KNOW ITS QUITE THE SAME NOTHING NEW HERE... STILL THIS WAS NEEDED.
MURTASIM WAS SUPPOSE TO CRY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS...
CHALO SAB APNE APNE HINTS DHO WHAT SHOULD BE MK's NEW MOVE SHOULD BE????