My husband!!

It was already half a day!!
Meerab got inside Murtasim's cabin.
He waas busy with some work... as usual jenny trying to seduce him and he ignoring her and focussing on work!
Uu Meerab have some decency atleast to knock jenny commented!
Woo i was about to but just forgot!!
Yess Meerab kuch kaam?
Wo Murtasim i mean Mk .. can i leave for the day?
Ohh ithna jaldeee kyu?
I told you right party raath me!!!
Ohh yea yeahhh ... but Meerab my work is still pending!!!
Jenny- MK party is at her house so she might wanna go why you??
Oh yeah yeah.. yes Meerab u can leave just be careful!
She noded and left.

Tho u too coming tonight??
Are you too invited?? Murtasim asked her!!
Surprisingly yes am coming .. u too do come I can give you company!! Any how its farewell party kindd!!
Hmm cool!
Make sure you come MK i won't let you be bored there! You can just ask me whatever u need!! Am always ready for you she said in a seductive tone!
Hmmm ........ cool.

Murtasim reached home and was helping her in setting lights!!
Aabbb sahee hai??
She was instructing him .. toda left se upar!!!
Haan haan done!!
Tho my dear begum saheba jaakar freshup hotey hai everything is sett!!
Cool i hv an hour to get ready!! And you better look dashing Meerab ke hubby ka khulasaa hi aaj!!
Wo jenny ka face dekhna hi mujey Murtasim !!
Hahaha i can just imagine her mouth going widee!!!
She was laughing out how would all react!!
And Murtasim was just adoring his biwi how much she is enjoying all this!
Baby aaap tho both badhmaash hai.. he pecked her cheeks chalo fresshup hojao chalo!

Meerab was all ready dolled up in a above knee length frock her belly was kinda visible above the cloth!
Hayeee Begum saheba i guess ye bachon waaley section se utaa liya tumney ye dress?
This is fashion!!
Noo! U looking extremely cute and those thighs of you are visible for show .. u can't wear this!
U can't tell me aisey... i loved this and look how perfect its looking on my body!
Meerab i don't like you wearing such infront of everyone!
Seriously!!!! I thought you are liberal!!
Well iam but am posessive tooo!! You are just for me!
Murtasim am not changing you just need to understand that!
Meerab tho am not being a part of any party where others just adore you other than me!
Don't be a child!
Ok cool lets not fight byee!
Murtasim u can't just gooo like that...but he left!
Meerab was so irritated by his this behaviour and so she was stubborn she didn't change!!
Slowlyy first saba came in... hey gorgeous aghhh ithni pretty pretty.. tumarey husband ka haal kya hoga??
Meerab just chuckledd... and slolwy all of her gang memebers came in.. and few others aswell.
Meerab tried to call Murtasim but he didn't lifted the call!asshole!!!
Niceee houseee!!!! And deco Meerab neha commneted !
Aur woo kahan hai tumarey wo??
Well he is stuck in somework he will join uss!!
Heyy Meerab !!! We will miss youu in office !!
I just hope your position is handed over to someone more wise as me!! Jenny said...
Yaaa yaaa you just need to put in some more efforts jenny.. in work not in Mk aryan said and everyone laughed!!!
Well Murtasim was just getting inside!!
Jenny excused herslef... hey guyss Mk is here will just go and accompany him.
Meerab glared him and he did tooo...
Oohh lagtha hai Mk is curious to know who's the prince charm of his ankhon ka sukoon...
Ppl giggled...
Shutup guyss... let me go and just welcome him!
Hey MK jenny already gave him a warm hugg.. i hope it was easy to get here!
Hmm...yess woo..
Welcome Mk thank you for coming.. and yes I hope you have a company already feel free .. make your self comfortable.. the tone was quiet different and Murtasim knew he is caught madam is angry!!
Meerab suno tho!!
No MK aaap enjoy kijiye party!!
She went off and everyone sat in a group out in garden just talking and enjoying!
Murtasim slowly extended his hand to catch Meerab's hand but she withdrew it.
Neha saw that.. and whispered to saba .. MK is trying to catch Meerab achey se dekh!
Again when Meerab went inside Murtasim excused himself and went back of her..
Baby sunoo i was just being a nerd am sorry!
Just don't spoil the mood yaar go away!
Aisey kaisey he held her hand and stopped her !they were half way to kitchen!!
Meerab!!! Someone called her out..
He pinned her to wall below stairs so that nobody sees them.
Jaan wo my posessive hogaya tha look at you.. u are breathtaking!!
Posessive ho achi baath hai but u should not be bossy samjey..
Acha ok teekh hai am sorry thum kuch bhi pehno i won't stop you!
Good!
He slowly held her thigh..and went up to her core!!
Noo !! Stop !! Ghar me log haii!
He slowly gave a rub over her panty making her moan and she immediately locked the distance with a kiss!!!
It was a passionate kiss both trying to dominate and then were caught ....
Mk .... Meerab!!!!!!
Both shocked looked towards the person and it was jenny!!
Meerab excused and got in kitchen!!
MK she is married and pregnant.
Jenny u don't know anything just be little patient.
Well MK am sorry but Meerab can't betray us!!
She went out... guys guys sunoo hot news!!!
I just caught our Meerab and our boss MK kissing eachother...
Ooohhh what??? Dekha i knewww something was fishy between them!
Meerab came back and yess all were staring at her...
And she knew the beans were spilled already!!
And MK came back of her and he saw everyone's expressions!!!
He simply hugged Meerab from backwards making everyone eye's just go wide!!
He pecked Meerabs cheek...
So guys presenting myslef aapsabkey pyaari dosth Meerab Waqas Ahmed ka sole and whole husband Murtasim shanawaz Khan!
Whattt!!!!!
They just stared each other and the couple!!
Meerab smiled and she took his hand in his... my husband guys!!!

HOW WAS IT GUYSSS!!!!
COMMENT KARO BOLO KISAA THA??