Happy time!

Meerab was waiting for Muratsim as he has not yet returned home and even not lifting her calls.
She was just walking in the garden and waiting for him ...
And his car just halts... he saw her and came to her direction..
Aap ssoye nahi abhi?
She gave him a look and got inside..
Meerab my baath kar rhaa hoom aur aap yuuun chali jaarahi hai not fair.
She came to there room and immeditely got into bed...
Ye kya haii.. laate bhi gayiii?
She wasn't responding him...
He sat near her foot... and gently took them on his lap...
And was massaging her foot...
She tried to pull her legs but his grip was more strong enough..
Sorry mujey uss tarah react nahi karna chaiye tha!!
She got upp... aap ke uss reaction se jyadha iss reaction pe gussa araha hai.. ek tho aapka phone bandh, aap khudh gayab subah se and you come home this time and ask me Y didn't I sleep!! Huhhh.. whats this behaviour?
Am sorry..
Sorry baadh me lekin ye bathaiye gussa kyu huey aap?
Woo my aisa hee hoom jaldi gussa atha hai..
Haan i got it lekin can you explain aaj kya hua ?
Woo you were laughing at my efforts.. and you are being impressed by Shameer and his cooking skills.
Huh... kuch bhi Murtasim ... aap bhi naa.. y will I be impressed with him. Ifff soo then why would that bother you?
Because you are my meerab right and my wife and I don't like someone else flexing there skills before you.
Murtaism exactly am your wifee .. u better have it in your mind.. koi bhi kuch bhi karle you will always be top samjeyy!!!
Haa i know just .. thum meri hoo naaa .. i should make you happy. I should make pasta for you. I should know what you like and don't.
And I should be able to make you happy like how you asked for chai and I wasn't able to.
I feel badd at myself!
She cupped his face Murtasim aisa kuch bhi nahiii we are getting to know eachother .. everyday we will learn something new about each other thats a process .. thats nikah..!!
You don't have to feel bad!!
Hmm.. jaan chalo mere saath.
Kidar?
Chalo my chai banatha hoom aapke liye!
But aapko tho nahi aathi.
Well my subah jaakar abb aya hoom! Now i can make it for you!
How come?
Well my subah se abtak chai banana seekh raha tha😅😅😅 don't laugh pls!!
Sachi??
Wo tho abb peekar bathaana..
They together went to kitchen..
Sooo doodh!!! Tea powder... toda adrak.. and what do u prefer sugar or honey???
Hmmm kuch nahi buss ek sip lelena!!!she whispered😅.
He looked at her but pehleyyy i need to sweeten my mouth he kissed her!!
They were kissing in middle of kitchen while there chai was boiling!!!
Unbothered they were making out in kitchen...the chai was long forgotten..
They left eachother only when they got the burning smelll from the chai!!
Shit shitt!!!
They both saw each other and laughed..

Next day Murtasim's plaster was removed and he straight away came to Meerab with flowers in his hand.
Alhumdulilha!!!
Meerab chalo aaj we will go somewhere.. lets go to your mamma baba home!
Really?
Haa thum ready hojao.
They happily went to her house where she showed him every corner of house where she played .. where she cried her every memory!!
Seeing her so happy he even agreed to stay there home for a night.
Murtasim be comfortable... my change karkey aaii!!
But you haven't got any dress here!!
Haha but ye tho mera room hii i have plentyyy of mine here..
Yea yea .. she came back in comfy clothes just a tshirt and shorts!
He smiled seeing her!
Kya hua kyu muskuraa raheey hoo?
Kuch nahi u look too cute in this!! Soch raha hoom hamarey bachey kithne cute hongey!
Ohh haa Murtasim hamney kabhi baath hee nahi kii.. u like kids?
Obviously who doesn't!!but not so soon!
Oops i guess we aren't on any precaution since our marriage..
Yeaaa .. butt .... Do you want to use any such?
Well Murtasim if we don't need kids anysoon tho we have to right!
Nahii wisa bhi nahi i would love to have a mini Meerab with us.
So u need kids!
Am saying i don't want to use any precaution.. i like everything associsted with you .. socho our kid how much would I love to have!!
Aap mujsey ithna obsessed lagtey haii you know?
Wisa lagtha hai kyaa... haa tho hoom obsessed aspsey meri biwi se!
And Meerab he took her in arms and laid... i would love to have a cute family .. our family thum my aur hamarey bachey .. ofcourse mere mamma baba.. bhai sab hongey lekin our kids that feeelung is so awsome..
Yeaa i can relate murtasim..wisey baba office kab join karne kaa pooch rahe tey!!
Anytime baby thats your wish!
Thoo I was thinking... honey moon ke baadh!
Ohh yea wo abhi hai na.. where do you wanna go?
Well you plan .. i would love to come anywhere aapke saath!
Chalo saheee hai lets sleep firr..
Sachi sona haii apko?
Haan jaan i know you are expecting something else but aaj ke liye sirf huggyyy huggyyy .. tumarey mamma papa ka ghar hii!!
Tho kyaa we are married..
But its kinda awkward for me..samjoo..
Hahaha she giggled and clung to him.
He wrapped her totally into her and they slept..

Meerab was very happy .. its the same room where she used to cry for her love.
Now that murtasim was beside her.. she simply opened a secure folder from her gallery and deleted all her pics from past.
Murtasim kal my aapko sab sach bathaa doongii every day i feel like am cheating you.
I really love you a lott and cannot lose your trust.

CAN MEERAB REVEIL??
AND YES SHAMEER HE IS STILL TRYING TO FORGET HIS PAST..
I WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT AND ENCOURAGE TO WRITE MORE!!