Confessions-end

So here your babies are Mr. Khan he was looking at the screen and was emotional !!! Meerab held his wrist tightly and was looking at him with wide smile!!
He just got very emotional that he had tears and doctor was smiling!!!
Looks like Mr khan is very emotional and very fond of the babies already!
Ofcourse doc they are my kids.
Well were you on any trip she really needed you in her first trimister!!
Meerab interrupted yes doc he was on'
Ohh make sure you are with her now all the time .
Well am making efforts to be !!
Whats the efforts here shouldn't be that your responsibility???
Hmm yes Doc he is there for me now. Meerab said.
Nothing to worry Mr and Mrs khan everything is perfect you are entering in your 24th week .. eat healthy rest and do not stress.
Don't worry doc am there now.
Thats great and the uneasiness that comes along the pregnancy .. still am writing a tab if you feel anything you can have it.
Thank you doc .. they left!

In car..
Meerab you know both acha laga when i saw the screen they are our kids!!
Hmm you know even i felt so good when i first saw that earlier!
But Meerab hamarey beech jo bhi tha you should have told me.
She looked at him acha you expect me to say even after you saying those words.
Well my maantha hoom i said those but ithna yaqeen tho tha hee if you just told me that they are our kids i would have never ever questioned'
I was just carried away byy all...
Shutup Murtasim i don't want to discuss that again and again!!!
Am i mad or what for not revealing to you!
Even i wanted to i was soo happy that day.. just wanted to announce the news to you in my way.. was waiting for you dressed up.. and what you did you just came blamed me and thats it you told all that rubbish words cooking in your mind'
Okay fine i came i told everything it is my fault! You hiding it with me is also my fault!
You even not revealing which you should have thats my fault!
You creating the situation was my fault!!
Breaking my trust was my fault!
Expecting little transparency in a relation is my fault!!
Everything is my fault!
Agar koi sahee hai tho wo sirf thum!
And they were at there block!
Meerab glared him with anger and just went away!!!
Ha han jaao agar meri 80% galthi thi tho thum bhi 20% ki hissedhaar tho hoo galthi sirf meri nai hai he shouted!!!
Meerab just closed the door!!
And she sat thinking his words.. yes she was at fault too . She should have told about Ss to Murtasim.
It was she who hid this big secret from him.
There was a knock on door...
Kya hai??nahee chaiye
Don't throw tantrums Meerab both gussa araha hai just have this fruits!
What did i Do??
No thum kuch karthi kaha hoo.. chalo fruits khalo.. ill try to cook something meanwhile!
Zaroorath nahi haii.. i can cook.
Meerab pehley hee kaha thaa.. don't show tantrums gussey me hoom..
Excuse me what the fuck meri marzi my khaoom ya nahee!!
Teekh hai marzee aapki jisa karey wisa khao ya na jaao!
U can't just shout on me Murtasim.
Well my chilla nahee raha hoom my buss bebass hoom kya kar raha hoom kahan hoom kya hai i don't know!
He sat frustrated!!! Angryy and don't know whattt he was going through!
Kya hua Murtasim sab teekh she sat beside him!
Fruits khalo Meerab.. zidh math karo..
Kuch hua hai kyaa? You can share it with me this is not definitely because of us right?
Aisa lagra hai ek wall hai uske aagey my sar maar raha hoom!!!
Ithni pathar dil tho nahee thi thum.... lo fruits khao!
He just went off from there!!

Laterrr!!!!

He texted her my hoom baaju apne kamrey me u can call me and message anytime.
Abb wisi rehengey how you wanted just being parents done!
Am in!
She kept her phone aside!!! And was just looking for him to be around and irritate her how he does!!
She had tears ... switched off tv and came to her room!!
I hope you are good?? - Mk
Yes obviously iam!
Good .. let me know am in my room only.
No need i can take care of myself!
Cool you have to.
Well why are you not here?
She didn't get a replyy!!
Thumsey pooch rahee hoom.. tum aaye kyun nahi??
Huhh!! Kamar dardh hogai hiii toda araam karlene dho..bistar par.
Achaa kal we will arrange a bed you can then shift!
Meerab don't be this dumb kehthi ho jaao.. jab baath sun raha hoom keh rahee hoo shift hojao.
I didn't said shift!
Ufffff thum both complicated hogai ho meerab.. pregnancy is really impacting the mood!
Murtasim my buss keh rahee hoom we will arrange a bed here so that kamar dardh nahee hoga tumhey!
Seriously are we discussing this now! Life me badey badey problems hii hamarey beech!
Beech!!! Hamarey beech !!! Iss there still anything left between us?
My kehtha hoom haaiii!!! Thumarey dil me bhii aur merey dil me bhii!!
My kehtha hoom meri jaan ho thum aur himmath sab kuch busss mujey ek baar hug karney dho tumhey...
My hamesha poochtha hoom can i get a hug thats not just because i waannna feel kids but also you meerab.. i want to live again, feel again!!
Murtasim can you just come here again.. i feel lonely without you.
I feel very lonely Murtasim !! Jab se chod aai hoom tumheyy i was also craving for you lekin meri anaa ka kya?? You literally accussed me.. how could I forget it?
Tho maafi mangraha hoom na Meerab!
Lekin maafi ithni jaldhi bhi tho nahi milthi hai naa.. jab 80% galthi hii tho 80% efforts lagaaney hotey hii.. aur baakhi 20% my maan jaaongee !!
He was crying ... and smiling at a time!!!
Tho karunga na 80 kya 100% karunga efforts.. just thum pyaar jathaney dho ...
Tho thum aarahey hoo??
Haan busss apna pillow leraha hoom!!
She too was crying and chuckling!!!

NEW CHAPTER IS YET TO START YOU LIKED IT???
Should i continue orrr just end it here..